Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Adsense on Auto Updated Sites

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Exclamation Adsense on Auto Updated Sites

    I've been telling this forever, now G clarifies it...

    AdSense Facts & Fiction Part V: Unoriginal content - Inside AdSense

  2. #2
    Hmmm. Interesting. I am surprised that all of the owners of autoblogs using AdSense have not had their accounts closed. I suspect that Google is not policing this very well.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDogger View Post
    Hmmm. Interesting. I am surprised that all of the owners of autoblogs using AdSense have not had their accounts closed. I suspect that Google is not policing this very well.
    AFAIK they've been hunting them hard lately, at least from what I read on other forums.

  4. #4
    Fact: We don’t allow sites with auto-generated or otherwise unoriginal content to participate in the AdSense program. This is to ensure that our users are benefiting from a unique online experience and that our advertisers are partnering with useful and relevant sites.

    If they actually went by the above?
    80% of all sites using adsense would be shut down!

    Look at all the sites that use unoriginal content (proxies, directories, blah blah blah).

    Google just puts things like this out, drops a few sites and accounts, for one reason only.
    To please their advertisers!



  5. #5
    Auto-Updated sites == Sites that get content by republishing RSS Feeds and others.

    Also, with this they're basically telling publishers that they've been warned.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    Auto-Updated sites == Sites that get content by republishing RSS Feeds and others.

    Also, with this they're basically telling publishers that they've been warned.

    how abt google them self ? auto updated too ....

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCooL View Post
    how abt google them self ? auto updated too ....
    ??? What do you mean?

  8. #8
    Nice! Less shitty sites taking away advertiser money -> more $ for us.

  9. does it mean the auto approved directories will also be checked and disable their accounts??


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by garfish View Post
    does it mean the auto approved directories will also be checked and disable their accounts??
    That's not auto-updated - it's still taking human input from someone. That is UGC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adding adsense tos on sites
    By DomainMagnate in forum AdSense
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 3 November, 2012, 09:33 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 May, 2010, 21:37 PM
  3. Do not create sites for adsense only
    By Blogger in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23 July, 2009, 03:50 AM
  4. Made for AdSense Sites
    By Karl in forum AdSense
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2 April, 2009, 17:16 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1 March, 2009, 13:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •