I honestly don't know. but I do know that you can add adsense to the video itself
Does anyone know if it's allowed to put AdSense ads next to an embedded video? Here's what I'm talking about:
Just like images, you can't do it like that.
Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be:
- Integrated into a software application of any kind, including toolbars.
- Displayed in pop-ups or pop-unders.
- Placed in emails or in email programs.
- Obscured by elements on a page.
- Placed on any non-content-based page.
- Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
- Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with Google due to the misuse of logos, trademarks or other brand features.
- Placed on, within or alongside other Google products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.
This is exactly why I'm not in to Adsense. If I create a website, I wan't to be in full control of it. I wan't to decide what I put and where I put it myself. Adsense TOS limits my creativity too much. But I'm not in to publishing in general anyways.
Last edited by Desan; 26 November, 2009 at 14:42 PM. Reason: Those damn typos
Aziz (26 November, 2009)