Is this adsense placement allowed?
You can see on my article here What is a Proxy server?
I have on the left a skycrapper of links to actual content and underneath is an Adsense skyscraper and on the right there is another skyscraper. I made the content links look similar to the adsense. Is that allowed?:)
By the way I read the Programm policy on Ad Placement this is all it says.
Which I do not see what I'm doing listed as bad there... but its worth a second opinion. :)
Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of placements and ad formats. However, AdSense code may not be placed in inappropriate places such as pop-ups, emails or software. Publishers must also adhere to the policies for each product used.
Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be:
- Integrated into a software application of any kind, including toolbars.
- Displayed in pop-ups or pop-unders.
- Placed in emails or in email programs.
- Obscured by elements on a page.
- Placed on any non-content-based page.
- Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
- Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with Google due to the misuse of logos, trademarks or other brand features.
- Placed on, within or alongside other Google products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.