Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: How long did it take you?

  1. Hmmm...
    it is very hard... I don't have any idea to get more than $1 per click. I have around 70 clicks per day. But it is just get around $1 per day. It is almost 4 moth but I don't receive my first payment yet (now is $86.76). Any suggestion for my new topic?
    This is my Bali car rental and Web Design blog.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by kasigratis View Post
    Hmmm...
    it is very hard... I don't have any idea to get more than $1 per click. I have around 70 clicks per day. But it is just get around $1 per day. It is almost 4 moth but I don't receive my first payment yet (now is $86.76). Any suggestion for my new topic?
    Higher paying clicks require better ads. Work on getting specific ads targeted more clearly for your niche.

  3. #33
    I am still waiting to reach at that point.

    - Digital -

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heartbeat City
    Posts
    180
    I'm failed . I tried for 3 years to make Adsense revenue and realized it's not for me . I closed my site and gave it up . Even I don't dare to start it again .

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by kasigratis View Post
    Hmmm...
    it is very hard... I don't have any idea to get more than $1 per click. I have around 70 clicks per day. But it is just get around $1 per day. It is almost 4 moth but I don't receive my first payment yet (now is $86.76). Any suggestion for my new topic?
    Try using other ad networks or inline ads like konterra or vibrant.

    You are giving away your traffic for 1 cent per click.

  6. i started just this march 2009 and i hope i'll better. havent earn hundreds yet.


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell View Post
    i started just this march 2009 and i hope i'll better. havent earn hundreds yet.
    That is about the same time I started.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    I've haven't been successful with it yet. But I still continue to play with it. You have to be in it to win it. I just put up a few sites and with minimal work they are making $10-$20 a month so I getting a little encouraged.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    I've haven't been successful with it yet. But I still continue to play with it. You have to be in it to win it. I just put up a few sites and with minimal work they are making $10-$20 a month so I getting a little encouraged.
    I hate that my clicks are all over the place. One thing is definite: I need to start getting more backlinks. My traffic is sad.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by gavenecko View Post
    I hate that my clicks are all over the place. One thing is definite: I need to start getting more backlinks. My traffic is sad.
    Another solution is to add more content. Most likely the little traffic you have is from the longtails.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How long you spend in NB each day?
    By DotComBum in forum Forum Life
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24 August, 2009, 02:18 AM
  2. How long did it take you to learn Css
    By Marcell Purham in forum Building
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 3 July, 2009, 12:28 PM
  3. How long?
    By lethalboom in forum Blogging
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27 May, 2009, 22:12 PM
  4. How long?
    By lethalboom in forum Business
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21 May, 2009, 10:01 AM
  5. Since how long are you blogging?
    By Farrhad A in forum Blogging
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 7 May, 2009, 09:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •