Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: How long did it take you?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Another solution is to add more content. Most likely the little traffic you have is from the longtails.
    Precisely. I've been adding stuff daily to my sites! It seems to be working for the past few days.

  2. I am not doing much with adsense for several months now. It could be because I am no focused to doing my part in promoting my site. But reading many replies from this thread inspires me to do better with my sites in order to reap good returns from using adsense. Was pretty amazed when I saw some are earning close to a 1K/month.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by dodolls View Post
    I am not doing much with adsense for several months now. It could be because I am no focused to doing my part in promoting my site. But reading many replies from this thread inspires me to do better with my sites in order to reap good returns from using adsense. Was pretty amazed when I saw some are earning close to a 1K/month.
    There are a lot of people that earn way more than that. It takes time, but I can't wait to reach that point. Hopefully in a year...

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heartbeat City
    Posts
    180
    I'm not using AdSense for a long time. But now I want to come back to the track. $300/month will be enough for me.

  5. #45
    I've not been active on these forums for a long time, I've been devoting my time to corelogo But this means I'm wasting the invested effort I put into my other sites..they might not have been anything great but they were still generating just under $100 per month at their height.

    Its going to be intresting to read up on any changes that have taken place during my 4 or so month ot of the 'adsence buisness'.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I'm not using AdSense for a long time. But now I want to come back to the track. $300/month will be enough for me.
    $300 as a complete income or just as an add-on to what you already make?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heartbeat City
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by gavenecko View Post
    $300 as a complete income or just as an add-on to what you already make?
    No, still haven't yet made that much. It's my targeted standard AdSense revenue and wish it'll be enough in the initial stage to make a living online.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. How long you spend in NB each day?
    By DotComBum in forum Forum Life
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24 August, 2009, 02:18 AM
  2. How long did it take you to learn Css
    By Marcell Purham in forum Building
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 3 July, 2009, 12:28 PM
  3. How long?
    By lethalboom in forum Blogging
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27 May, 2009, 22:12 PM
  4. How long?
    By lethalboom in forum Business
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21 May, 2009, 10:01 AM
  5. Since how long are you blogging?
    By Farrhad A in forum Blogging
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 7 May, 2009, 09:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •