Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: How long have you been with adsense?

  1. #11
    shrimpsey is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    How many AdSense-based sites? Two or three hundred -- but the vast majority of revenue comes from less than ten sites. The number of sites isn't a good metric for AdSense. Page views is a better metric.

    My AdSense earnings are going down, because I am using less AdSense and more NetShelter ads and ads from other networks.

    AdSense earnings go up and down. Last month was $37,993.57. This month looks to be around $43k; it's already $26,206.90. About half of that increase is due to improved CPM and about half is due to increased page impressions.
    Wow! Congrats on your success, it gives me inspiration! My first goal is to get my 3 sites in my sigi to the $10 mark, but I am so new to the whole web world. I literally started my pages only 4 weeks ago. I am not coming up on the search engines much yet??

    Question, what are your best tips of driving traffic. So far, I have submitted to higher PR directories, have been added to a couple, but waiting to hear from the others. Just submitted individual articles the last 48 hours, social networking, I don't understand the bookmark thing really, and I have NO clue if my keywords are working for me, or how to find the right ones for my niche.

    Any advise you can offer would be much appreciated here. I think I am doing ok for just starting, I have the 3 sites in my sigi, and just did 2 more, but they are only 2 days old.

    I am getting about 50-100 uniques on my blog and honest income site, and the breastfeeding one varies.

  2. #12
    Oranges's Avatar
    Oranges is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netbuilders
    Posts
    251
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    How many AdSense-based sites? Two or three hundred -- but the vast majority of revenue comes from less than ten sites. The number of sites isn't a good metric for AdSense. Page views is a better metric.

    My AdSense earnings are going down, because I am using less AdSense and more NetShelter ads and ads from other networks.

    AdSense earnings go up and down. Last month was $37,993.57. This month looks to be around $43k; it's already $26,206.90. About half of that increase is due to improved CPM and about half is due to increased page impressions.
    Thats Huge, And yeah I agree as well!! Adsense metric is all about more traffic = More Page views = More $$$ and that can be done with fewer but quality websites.

    But yeah Your stats are awesome, i wish i could reach that soon, But will for sure.
    Custom Wordpress Themer
    - Wordpress Portals & themes -

  3. #13
    Will.Spencer's Avatar
    Will.Spencer is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimpsey View Post
    I literally started my pages only 4 weeks ago. I am not coming up on the search engines much yet??
    Heck, it's awesome that you're already in the search engines!

    Quote Originally Posted by shrimpsey View Post
    Question, what are your best tips of driving traffic.
    We have a whole forum about that.

    But the best tips?

    • Have a site worth visiting and worth linking to
    • Perfect your on-site SEO, it's cheap and the RoI is amazingly good


    Quote Originally Posted by shrimpsey View Post
    I have NO clue if my keywords are working for me, or how to find the right ones for my niche.
    Spend a few hours in our Keyword Research forum. Keyword research is critical for success with search traffic.

    Quote Originally Posted by shrimpsey View Post
    I think I am doing ok for just starting, I have the 3 sites in my sigi, and just did 2 more, but they are only 2 days old.
    I am getting about 50-100 uniques on my blog and honest income site, and the breastfeeding one varies.
    Those numbers look great for only being 4 weeks into this. Keep up the good work! Don't slow down!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  4. #14
    Hellas's Avatar
    Hellas is offline Very Unusual Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 292 Times in 205 Posts
    I am with adsense since 2007 and I am curently @ 3-4$ day.

    However I am learning so much with Will so I expect that I will double it until the end of the year

  5. #15
    garfish's Avatar
    garfish is offline I'm Not Sure.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    848
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 57 Times in 54 Posts
    been in adsense fo0r 3 years. and this is my first time getting serious with it.

  6. #16
    shrimpsey is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post

    Spend a few hours in our Keyword Research forum. Keyword research is critical for success with search traffic.




    THANK YOU for that advice. I spent a lot of time on keyword research today, and I 'think' I have figured out the secret. My honline Income site is #4 and #3 on googe with 2 keywords Now to perfect the rest of them.

    One question, with it being a new site, will I always not be in the top 50 with certain bigger keywords, or as the site grows will I get in that top 50?

    Thanks

  7. #17
    Charles's Avatar
    Charles is offline Senior Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    On the Bike
    Posts
    1,211
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 311 Times in 212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimpsey View Post
    One question, with it being a new site, will I always not be in the top 50 with certain bigger keywords, or as the site grows will I get in that top 50?
    The answer to that question changes, for every single keyword.

    If you wanted to rank a new website in the top 50, for the keyword "forex" - no chance.

    Even if you wanted to rank an existing website in the top 50, for the keyword "forex" - very limited chance.

    Keyword research consists of finding low-competition keywords, with high-volume searches. Keyword research is only half of the equation, you also need to account for link building - which will cost quite a bit of money, or at least a few hours of your own time.

  8. #18
    shrimpsey is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I am doing ok for link building, making sure I get only relavent links. I have 32 to my blog so far, 13 to the breasfeeding, and only 2 to the income one, but I just tranfsered that site from a differant location, so really its only been up for a week.

    I also had 7 articles published today on a PR4 site!!

  9. #19
    SpeedyProxy.info is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow you guys absolutely rich doing this. I must learn form the master *Bows Down
    Ive only made about $200 in about 4 months. Looks pitiful compared to to Will's.
    Join A Fast growing Proxy list. www.speedyproxy.info

  10. #20
    Will.Spencer's Avatar
    Will.Spencer is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,259 Posts
    All it takes is effort over time.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17 January, 2010, 20:39 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22 October, 2009, 18:41 PM
  3. How long did it take you?
    By gavenecko in forum AdSense
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 14 September, 2009, 07:22 AM
  4. How long?
    By lethalboom in forum Blogging
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27 May, 2009, 23:12 PM
  5. How long?
    By lethalboom in forum Business
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21 May, 2009, 11:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •