View Poll Results: What is the minimum daily Adsense income that you feel is good and want to earn?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1$/day

    3 12.50%
  • 5$/day

    3 12.50%
  • 10$/day

    2 8.33%
  • 25$/day

    10 41.67%
  • 100$/day

    4 16.67%
  • Other, please explain below

    2 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Minimum daily Adsense income to aim for

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Zash View Post
    A premium publisher is someone who gets extremely high earnings on Guard Tunnel (usually in the XX,XXX/month) - and they get lots of extra priveleges. They can customize their ad units, they get an account manager that they can call or email, and they can priority everything. They are also extremely unlikely to be banned unless they make a BIG mistake.
    Like Will, right? Interesting information...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    1,137
    Quote Originally Posted by gavenecko View Post
    Like Will, right? Interesting information...
    No, like Ezine Articles.

    http://ezinearticles.com/?Registry-Repair---Increase-the-Line-of-Defense-of-Your-Computer-Using-a-Registry-Repair-Program&id=3422720

    Notice how the ads aren't something that you would be allowed to do.

    --

    I'm not exactly positive what the requirements are (I'm sure they are not set). According to JenSense, back in 2005 you had to have a minimum of 20 million pageviews/month.
    WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
    █ Lightning Fast Shared and Reseller Hosting
    █ cPanel with Softaculous and 24/7 Email (Ticket) Support
    Biodegradable Sunscreen - Unblock Facebook

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Zash View Post
    back in 2005 you had to have a minimum of 20 million pageviews/month.
    Hi,

    Ok something to work for I only need 19,950,565 to go.

    But it's moving up each mo.

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Don't focus on a specific amount to make each day, but instead say:
    I want to my earnings to increase by $1 a day. OR I want to make $5 more today than I did yesterday.

    This creates realistic goals that apply in the long-term AND short-term, so you won't get discouraged.

    Let's say you're making $1 on January 1st. Then $2 on January 2nd.
    By the 365th day of the year, you're making over $365 dollars a day!

    $365 / day x 1 Year = $133,225

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    N43°54′, E017°40′
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovich View Post
    Don't focus on a specific amount to make each day, but instead say:
    I want to my earnings to increase by $1 a day. OR I want to make $5 more today than I did yesterday.

    This creates realistic goals that apply in the long-term AND short-term, so you won't get discouraged.

    Let's say you're making $1 on January 1st. Then $2 on January 2nd.
    By the 365th day of the year, you're making over $365 dollars a day!

    $365 / day x 1 Year = $133,225
    That's much easier said than done. Yes, I know Will did it, but it's almost impossible.

  6. #26
    I voted for $1 a day since that's realistic. Most people use AdSense as side income. I earn between $1 and $2 a day with it. I am the kind of person who likes to set a realistic goal for the "next step". In my case that will be $5 per day.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,797
    Quote Originally Posted by dmi View Post
    That's much easier said than done. Yes, I know Will did it, but it's almost impossible.
    Nothing is ever impossible if you invest the effort.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zash View Post
    A premium publisher is someone who gets extremely high earnings on Guard Tunnel (usually in the XX,XXX/month) - and they get lots of extra priveleges. They can customize their ad units, they get an account manager that they can call or email, and they can priority everything. They are also extremely unlikely to be banned unless they make a BIG mistake.
    How can I get big earnings on GuardTunnel? I know it's just a typo btw
    |Nico Lawsons

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Zash View Post
    No, like Ezine Articles.

    http://ezinearticles.com/?Registry-Repair---Increase-the-Line-of-Defense-of-Your-Computer-Using-a-Registry-Repair-Program&id=3422720

    Notice how the ads aren't something that you would be allowed to do.

    --

    I'm not exactly positive what the requirements are (I'm sure they are not set). According to JenSense, back in 2005 you had to have a minimum of 20 million pageviews/month.
    A very nice example indeed, I almost couldn't spot the ad.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    1,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    How can I get big earnings on GuardTunnel? I know it's just a typo btw
    Haha, well you start buy donating money to me at paypal@guardtunnel.com

    Fixed, sorry
    WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
    █ Lightning Fast Shared and Reseller Hosting
    █ cPanel with Softaculous and 24/7 Email (Ticket) Support
    Biodegradable Sunscreen - Unblock Facebook

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Funny Adsense income
    By SonnyCooL in forum AdSense
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 9 October, 2010, 13:17 PM
  2. What is a good post minimum?
    By gavenecko in forum Blogging
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 24 February, 2010, 01:07 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27 August, 2009, 04:18 AM
  4. [WTB] Original Content Sites With AdSense Income
    By Ajeet in forum Sites
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19 March, 2009, 19:33 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13 January, 2009, 22:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •