Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: my visit is counted

Hybrid View

  1. my visit is counted

    what should i do inorder for adsense not to count my visit to my site?
    i've read about this before but can't remember where.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell View Post
    what should i do inorder for adsense not to count my visit to my site?
    i've read about this before but can't remember where.
    I don't believe that it matters as long as you don't click on the ads and the amount of visits aren't excessive.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    I don't believe that it matters as long as you don't click on the ads and the amount of visits aren't excessive.
    Yup Adsense DOES count every visit irrespective of the IP. But that will only increase your page impression and nothing else. It won't matter as long as you don't click your own ADs.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by amol_cool View Post
    Yup Adsense DOES count every visit irrespective of the IP. But that will only increase your page impression and nothing else. It won't matter as long as you don't click your own ADs.
    Impressions do matter. Once is a while a get a few cents for impressions.

    As long as you don't inflate the impressions you are o.k.

    Google AdSense Program Policies

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Impressions do matter. Once is a while a get a few cents for impressions.

    As long as you don't inflate the impressions you are o.k.

    Google AdSense Program Policies
    Yea that's true but that is VERY less amount. Hardly $0.10 many times So I didn't quote it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Impressions do matter. Once is a while a get a few cents for impressions.

    As long as you don't inflate the impressions you are o.k.

    Google AdSense Program Policies
    yes, rarely i am getting 1 cent on 1k impression but this is not matter, who have time to earn 1cent
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



  7. #7
    AdSense counts everything but they have their way of placing different values on different clicks, sometimes with drastic differences.

  8. #8
    block your ads using something like Adblock Plus.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
    note: when you replace this, dont use masked URL. thanks ~ admin

  9. #9
    You could use php to not show the ads when you visit your site.

    PHP Code:
    Put this at the top of the file
    <?php
    $YourIP 
    "123.123.123.123";
    ?>

    put there wherever you want your google code to show (or not)
    <?php
    if (ereg($YourIP$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])) {
        echo 
    "";
    } else {
       echo 
    "Google ad code";
    }
    ?>
    Aus

Similar Threads

  1. i can't visit atproxy.net
    By Greyhound in forum Proxy List Support Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28 February, 2011, 03:26 AM
  2. visit my blog
    By cyber1984 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23 June, 2010, 17:13 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13 August, 2009, 21:58 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 6 February, 2009, 15:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •