Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Affiliate Marketing Tips

  1. #1
    Farrhad A's Avatar
    Farrhad A is offline Netbuilder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Smile Affiliate Marketing Tips

    Hi,

    Here is a thread that discuses some affiliate marketing tips. Feel free to add some tips.

    Do your research- Keep your eyes open and choose products that people will want to buy. Check out what are the most common brand names that appear everywhere.

    Use a combination of texts and banners for your advertising campaign- Donít make your website too intrusive or flashy, because, if you overuse them, they will clutter your pages and tick people off. Use well appointed banners and try to make them appealing to everyone.

    Make sure that you read carefully the "Partner Agreement" and terms before committing to any affiliate program- Compensation rules and overall regulations are important because they can determine your marketing campaign and prospects. Some companies have really strict rules and prohibit the use of particular brand names or logos and trademarks. Companies, sometimes, supply the affiliate marketer with already approved content that can be used in promotional campaigns.

    Pick products that can be found only online This increases your chances to sell them and attract a greater number of visitors and customers. Try to incorporate coupons, free deals or other offers; they will attract customers and they are always effective and catchy.

    Do not expect a huge flood of income right away- Give yourself and your affiliate program some time and just try to place the ads and banners on your blog accordingly, until you find the most appropriate and effective mix. You have to keep experimenting. And remember to keep your patience.

    Cheers!
    My Blog- Let's Get Talking!
    Are you on Twitter? Let's become friends!

  2. #2
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Thanks for farrhad. Affiliate marketer most mistake is because they are don't like the proccess such reasearch and want big income in the first, and it's all wrong and already explained by farrhad

    tips for me :
    make sales-letter page of your affiliate product and list up some testimonial from people about the product.

  3. #3
    nadhare's Avatar
    nadhare is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Blue Ocean
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Testimonial is mostly used to convince people that our product is really satisfied and recommended also he he. I see some reseller on other site put this testi comment on their webpages... (and sure it could tempting us)

  4. #4
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    @nadhare
    i get many info that mostly testi is just a fake. Maybe right maybe no, but i'm sure it's still needed and not 100% testi is fake. What make the testi like swindling us is the data which not complete.
    Anyway, i get free copy of one e-book called "How i get $30/day using MRR" but the requirement is i should make testi.

  5. #5
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrhad A View Post
    Hi,

    Here is a thread that discuses some affiliate marketing tips. Feel free to add some tips.

    Do your research- Keep your eyes open and choose products that people will want to buy. Check out what are the most common brand names that appear everywhere.

    Use a combination of texts and banners for your advertising campaign- Donít make your website too intrusive or flashy, because, if you overuse them, they will clutter your pages and tick people off. Use well appointed banners and try to make them appealing to everyone.

    Make sure that you read carefully the "Partner Agreement" and terms before committing to any affiliate program- Compensation rules and overall regulations are important because they can determine your marketing campaign and prospects. Some companies have really strict rules and prohibit the use of particular brand names or logos and trademarks. Companies, sometimes, supply the affiliate marketer with already approved content that can be used in promotional campaigns.

    Pick products that can be found only online This increases your chances to sell them and attract a greater number of visitors and customers. Try to incorporate coupons, free deals or other offers; they will attract customers and they are always effective and catchy.

    Do not expect a huge flood of income right away- Give yourself and your affiliate program some time and just try to place the ads and banners on your blog accordingly, until you find the most appropriate and effective mix. You have to keep experimenting. And remember to keep your patience.

    Cheers!
    Great post Farrhad, looks like Swastik's writing style! (It's a compliment :P)


    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    Anyway, i get free copy of one e-book called "How i get $30/day using MRR" but the requirement is i should make testi.
    This is a a very common habit for people launching a new product or that are just getting in the business(there are hundreds of people doing that on Digital Point) as long as you actually submit the review AFTER you've read the e-book. That way, they gather a few testimonials and they then add them on their sale pages.

  6. #6
    Sahil is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic SEO View Post
    Great post Farrhad, looks like Swastik's writing style! (It's a compliment :P)
    If I am not wrong on the older forum it was the other way around.

    Anyways, some good tips you got here Farrhad.
    I highly advise you to actually use the product before promoting it or else you cannot really talk on it.
    And have a list. Remember- the money is in the list.

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Basic Tips For Success In Affiliate Marketing
    By DotComBum in forum Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 8 February, 2010, 12:24 PM
  2. E-Marketing Tips
    By alexthomsan in forum Business
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23 January, 2010, 20:14 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 September, 2009, 07:58 AM
  4. a new Tips for Twitter Marketing
    By GoodBrain in forum Social Networks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2 June, 2009, 16:34 PM
  5. Affiliate Marketing Tips
    By sturat in forum Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20 February, 2009, 20:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •