I had *never* touched my ClickBank account until yesterday.
KonCorps talked me into joining up at NicheChoppers (thought I'd chuck that in for the fun of it). Given that the information I have read is accurate (which it seems it is), any dedicated person could start their own goldmine.
I'm going to share with you a little bit about what I've done and what I'm going to be doing with the knowledge that I have obtained from their forums.
Here's what I've done:
- Read information at NicheChoppers.
- Picked a product, that NicheChoppers sell via ClickBank.
- Did some keyword research. Found a keyword with <100k competitors and >200 searches daily.
- Registered an exact match domain name.
- Picked a landing page. Sent it live. Rewrote the copy (it now passes CopyScape).
- Performed a little more keyword research. Found 11 relevant keywords with <10k competitors and more than 30 searches per day (some hugely better than others).
- Ordered a sample article (300 words) from a writer. Decided it was decent, submitted it to Ezine Articles (still awaiting approval).
- Ordered 10 more articles after having been satisfied with the first. ETA: within 24 hours from now.
Here's what I'm going to do:
- Submit the remaining 10 articles to Ezine Articles.
- Wait around a week, to see how the Ezine Articles run organically.
- Perform some link building to the Ezine Articles that are ranking poorly.
- Appreciate my first sale(s).
- Perform more keyword research to develop more Ezine Articles.
- Focus on getting the landing page to rank well for it's keyword.
- Start a new project. Experiment with new products.
Here's what should happen:
The Ezine Articles are all targeting keywords that receive a reasonable number of searches, every single day. I am going to do my best to get these to rank on the first page of Google. With the help of enticing Author Bio's, I should receive around a 50% CTR to my landing page. Those that are interested will proceed to purchase the product, making me around $20 richer.
I'll keep you guys posted!