Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Fast Cash with Affiliate Marketing?!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Fast Cash with Affiliate Marketing?!

    You can spend a lot of time working on websites to make money from Adsense and maybe get a few hundred bucks every month for awhile with no work. That's all good but I want cash now and lots of it.

    Look at this guys posts:
    Affiliate Marketing Results: December 2008 | Richard Bonner
    Affiliate Marketing Results: January 2009 | Richard Bonner

    He increased his profit by over 800% in one month! I'm glad I do affiliate marketing.
    Programmer, web developer and entrepreneur.

  2. This guy's margins aren't as good as yours. He should be reading your blog.

    Affiliate marketing seems to be good at making quick money. I like publishing because it makes long term revenue.

    I wish I could figure out how to mix the two! i.e. how to do affiliate marketing without PPC.

    But still, your success makes me even more desirous of investing time in PPC and affiliate marketing.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    367
    Yeah I want to try affiliate marketing but I for one don't have enough start up cash to and I also don't want the risk of loosing that much money although the rewards can be great. I think I will just stick to content sites at the moment as ultimately you will win having a huge content site.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I wish I could figure out how to mix the two! i.e. how to do affiliate marketing without PPC.
    What do you mean Will? SEO is no different to PPC really, you send traffic to the affiliate landing pages.

  5. #5
    It's nice, but once again, this shows that you need to invest a lot before getting something back. And at the moment I don't have 22K in my pocket

    But ofcourse it's good if it all works!
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    It's nice, but once again, this shows that you need to invest a lot before getting something back. And at the moment I don't have 22K in my pocket

    But ofcourse it's good if it all works!
    Being on weekly payments with affiliate networks definitely helps that cashflow. I think that's the main reason he's been able to grow so much.
    Programmer, web developer and entrepreneur.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    It's nice, but once again, this shows that you need to invest a lot before getting something back. And at the moment I don't have 22K in my pocket
    With any endeavor which shows a repeatedly profitable business model, you should be able to attract investment capital.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    This guy's margins aren't as good as yours. He should be reading your blog.

    Affiliate marketing seems to be good at making quick money. I like publishing because it makes long term revenue.

    I wish I could figure out how to mix the two! i.e. how to do affiliate marketing without PPC.

    But still, your success makes me even more desirous of investing time in PPC and affiliate marketing.
    You don't have to do PPC in order to make money with affiliate marketing. Building content sites, and then optimizing for long tail, or "buyers" keywords, can prove to be just as profitable. And of course, you're minimizing your costs to only what you need to spend on domains and hosting...and if you're lazy outsourcing for content.

    If you put the time into building quality content targeting the right keywords, then affiliate marketing could build long term revenue as well. You build a site once, and get paid over and over again for as long as there's a market for the product.

    It doesn't have to be so hard and expensive if you go about it the right way.

    Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Yeah I want to try affiliate marketing but I for one don't have enough start up cash to and I also don't want the risk of loosing that much money although the rewards can be great. I think I will just stick to content sites at the moment as ultimately you will win having a huge content site.
    You don't have to have any money to get started in affiliate marketing. If you're broke now, try bum marketing (writing articles and submitting them to directories). PPC is just a quick way to get traffic, and if you don't know what you're doing, you'll be in a worse off position than you were when you started. PPC is not just 1,2,3, and boom, you've got a hit. It takes time and testing to learn the ins and outs of profitable campaigns.

    Writing articles and submitting them to article directories to get those affiliate sales is cost free. The only thing you have to be willing to invest is your time.

    And, I noticed that you said you will just stick to content sites. I'm pretty sure there's some way to monetize that content via affiliate marketing if you just take the time to look for it. You've already got the resources, just find a way to use them again to bring in more cash!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    It's nice, but once again, this shows that you need to invest a lot before getting something back. And at the moment I don't have 22K in my pocket

    But ofcourse it's good if it all works!
    And again....you DON'T have to invest a dime to succeed in affiliate marketing. The rich guys do it because it works for them. They spend their money like crazy because they know how to make that return. If you don't have the money to spend on ads or whatever, utilize your skills to benefit you. Some of the biggest affiliate marketers started off without a dime in their pocket. So, remember that...get it out of your head that you HAVE to put in some money before you can get anything out of it.


    And to address the title question of the thread...the best way to get some fast cash out of affiliate marketing is to promote instant commission programs via bum marketing. You get paid every time you make a sale!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    What??? Sorry but I definitely don't agree.
    I think there's more than one way to skin this cat.

    Quote Originally Posted by dcristo View Post
    What do you mean Will? SEO is no different to PPC really, you send traffic to the affiliate landing pages.
    It's just much harder to build links to affiliate landing pages.

    I'm spoiled. My content pages generate their own natural links.

    Quote Originally Posted by designknick View Post
    You don't have to do PPC in order to make money with affiliate marketing. Building content sites, and then optimizing for long tail, or "buyers" keywords, can prove to be just as profitable. And of course, you're minimizing your costs to only what you need to spend on domains and hosting...and if you're lazy outsourcing for content.
    Every time I have tried affiliate marketing on The Tech FAQ, the results have been dismal.

    But... we're going to start another major push into affiliate marketing around 1 September.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I think there's more than one way to skin this cat.



    It's just much harder to build links to affiliate landing pages.

    I'm spoiled. My content pages generate their own natural links.



    Every time I have tried affiliate marketing on The Tech FAQ, the results have been dismal.

    But... we're going to start another major push into affiliate marketing around 1 September.
    I just reviewed your site, and I could see why it is hard to make money with affiliate marketing. Your site isn't targeting any one particular niche. People may visit the site looking for one thing, and because there is such a wealth of information, they may leave without looking further.

    Content sites are best for generating revenue via affiliate marketing (such as Clickbank or CPA) when they are focused to a particular niche.

    Also, too many ads (I notice you have a lot of them) can be a bad thing, especially when people are looking for something.

    Take for instance, Clickbank review sites. They work for a lot of people because of their format. They are filled with content about a particular niche, and then people are given suggested products based around that information. They came to the site looking for "jelly beans" and they found "jelly beans."

    If your site has been in that same structure/format since it's inception, then people might come for "chocolate" and they find "strawberry" so they leave.

    Just my two cents...but that's the way I see it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Free] 21 Ways to Raise Fast Cash
    By Kovich in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21 July, 2010, 05:33 AM
  2. [Free] Free Report: 21 Ways To Raise Fast Cash
    By DotComBum in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20 April, 2010, 11:52 AM
  3. Get High Traffic Fast and Earn Cash Aswell !!
    By Keitho in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23 March, 2010, 17:55 PM
  4. Make Fast Cash Flipping Easy Starter Sites
    By DotComBum in forum eBooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20 March, 2010, 03:46 AM
  5. What is Affiliate Marketing?
    By Logan in forum Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27 July, 2009, 19:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •