Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Account Cleanup

  1. Account Cleanup

    I just deleted thousands of inactive accounts.

    Some were profile spammers, some were blog spammers, many were just people who never used their NB accounts.

    I'm sure that a few of the accounts were deleted in error, but those few people can just register again.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Thank god you missed me j/k

    G!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    That's good, maybe you can start another round of advertising to bring some buzz to NetBuilders!!

    DCB

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    That's good, maybe you can start another round of advertising to bring some buzz to NetBuilders!!
    Jah... we gotta figure out how to attract the right new members though.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Jah... we gotta figure out how to attract the right new members though.
    What about targeted advertising aimed at paid forums? I know from personal experience the services I offer do miles better on paid forums. Also these people are paying for forum access so tend to be of a 'higher quality' of consumer. The only issue is getting them to use a free forum over their paid one.

    Just an idea at this orrid hour of the morning....oh wait....its 10:38am

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    What about targeted advertising aimed at paid forums? I know from personal experience the services I offer do miles better on paid forums. Also these people are paying for forum access so tend to be of a 'higher quality' of consumer. The only issue is getting them to use a free forum over their paid one.
    I targeted other webmaster forums when I was running the AdWords campaigns to promote NetBuilders.

    I didn't target any paid webmaster forums. Who is in that category, other than SEOBook and SEOMoz?
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I targeted other webmaster forums when I was running the AdWords campaigns to promote NetBuilders.

    I didn't target any paid webmaster forums. Who is in that category, other than SEOBook and SEOMoz?
    SEOBook and SEOMoz are the only worthy ones I know of lol. I thought a man of your stature would have known of a few more :P

    What about the dnforum?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Stylosa View Post
    I thought a man of your stature would have known of a few more :P
    I am a cheap bastard.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Just checked Referrals and notice i lost 5 Referral count
    Premium Directory :: PR4 Submit Your Link
    Lamrod.org :: Best Product Review and Price Comparison Site One LD :: PR1 Directory



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTH] Account Creator - Need Pixelpipe Account
    By KonCorps in forum Services
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10 July, 2010, 02:18 AM
  2. [WTB] selling 1 year hotfile account-100% genuine account
    By lavangiriece in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21 November, 2009, 06:05 AM
  3. How to cleanup your PC?
    By Diesel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22 June, 2009, 19:46 PM
  4. [WTB] need some account
    By cashing in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9 June, 2009, 03:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •