If you have a moment, please help me test the ColorTheory template for vBulletin.
To do so, scroll to the bottom of any page on the forum and change your template to ColorTheory.
Our current template, ChatFusion, is just too buggy -- and the developer seems uninterested in fixing the bugs I've reported.
So, we're going to need a new template and this is a potential candidate.
I've already made a number of changes to the base ColorTheory template:
- Deleted the sidebar
- Hacked a login form into the header
- Changed the logo
- Commented the left navbar buttons (fix for VaultWiki weirdness)
- Add chat menu item
- Added blog menu item
- Added directory menu item
- Added tools menu item
- Commented FAQ from the top navbar menu
- Commented Calendar from the top navbar menu
- Commented Logout from the top navbar menu
- Change URL of post_thanks button
- Copied Twitter button
- Changed the width of each entry in showthread_bookmarksite to 20%
- Added Latest Blog to postbit
- Added iTrader to to postbit
- Added NBAds to to postbit
- Added opt-out of forums code to modifyoptions
- Add category ads
If this template seems to work for us, I still have to finish these tasks:
- Add forumjump
- Add Members in chat
- Add the Add-URL tool
Please take a look at the new theme and let me know what you think!