Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Net Builders Ads -- Now in Beta!

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    In that case, I'd post a webmaster-related affiliate link.
    Sounds like a good plan.

  2. #42
    "How To Flirt With Girls" - Will, ya need to give me access to some sort of moderator panel.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    "How To Flirt With Girls" - Will, ya need to give me access to some sort of moderator panel.
    I have seen that quite often too. Maybe every 10th time I load a page.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    "How To Flirt With Girls" - Will, ya need to give me access to some sort of moderator panel.
    I don't want to "out" Mr. "How to Flirt With Girls", but I'll send him a PM.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Desan View Post
    I already see one bad thing about the automation. Someone has put non relevant website in there. Here is the url: myflirtingsecrets.com
    I think it can be quite relevant and useful for many webmasters

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by DomainMagnate View Post
    I think it can be quite relevant and useful for many webmasters
    Ha. That was good one. But remember, that you are webmaster yourself.

  7. #47
    I've seen that ad zillions of times too already (even now when I'm reading this thread )

    But yeah, it can give the user some free traffic so why not?


    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I've seen that ad zillions of times too already (even now when I'm reading this thread )

    But yeah, it can give the user some free traffic so why not?


    Greetz
    I think it should be deleted, because it is not relevant to this forum. Or after sometime all we see is FR33 P0RN ads.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I don't want to "out" Mr. "How to Flirt With Girls", but I'll send him a PM.
    He is "outing" it himself through his signature

  10. i.m so far from 50 post but do my best

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Beta AdSense
    By Sami4u in forum AdSense
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20 November, 2010, 20:31 PM
  2. MyBB 1.6 Beta
    By imported_Daniel in forum Community Building
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24 June, 2010, 06:28 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8 June, 2010, 19:57 PM
  4. Google's New Look! (beta)
    By ruben in forum Search Engine News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19 January, 2010, 23:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •