Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1476

Thread: Net Builders SEO Contest

  1. #1451
    I don't know but have all of you been thinking that sulumits retsambew is webmaster stimulus? I've never thought about it before
    |Nico Lawsons

  2. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOne View Post
    I think Hellas has developed the habit to be on top for these kind of contest, east or west Heaas is the Best.

    G!
    He has quite many friends who give him strong backlinks, if you check his backlinks, many are from the homepages of sites, which is considered good

    @Hellas, do you have any plans to write an e-book on your SEO strategies?? I'm sure it'll sell really very well.

  3. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Snak3 View Post
    He has quite many friends who give him strong backlinks, if you check his backlinks, many are from the homepages of sites, which is considered good

    @Hellas, do you have any plans to write an e-book on your SEO strategies?? I'm sure it'll sell really very well.
    I am not so good to write a book and then sell it, and everthying is mentioned on this forum so just be active and for six months you will get all tricks. And all what I did I mentioned on front page of SulumitsRetsambew.org. Shame I did not half of that for Oes Tsetnoc.

  4. #1454
    That is nice buddy. Hope you will win.

  5. #1455
    Has it ended, i believe Dec 15th is the final day, i.e. Today. Dunno if the winners have been announced.

  6. #1456
    Yeah.. It's ended.

    Hellas won second position, First was oestsetnoc.com and third was phreakaholic.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Snak3 View Post
    Has it ended, i believe Dec 15th is the final day, i.e. Today. Dunno if the winners have been announced.

  7. #1457
    Quote Originally Posted by wwe_fan9417 View Post
    Yeah.. It's ended.

    Hellas won second position, First was oestsetnoc.com and third was phreakaholic.com/
    Oh, that's great.
    Congrats Hellas
    So when can we expect to receive the tickets to Bosnia for the party??

  8. #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by Snak3 View Post
    Oh, that's great.
    Congrats Hellas
    So when can we expect to receive the tickets to Bosnia for the party??
    We will need to wait that I earn my first 500k $ .

    But if someone pass through Bosnia, then its definitely invited .

  9. #1459
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    offwalk.com
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    We will need to wait that I earn my first 500k $ .

    But if someone pass through Bosnia, then its definitely invited .
    Congratulation Hellas, you made the habit to win

    I wish you always win in any contest in top three.

    G!

  10. #1460
    Congrats Get going to tops, Buddy!
    SEO girl...


Similar Threads

  1. Hello Net Builders!
    By GeeOne in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22 June, 2010, 01:36 AM
  2. Hello to Net Builders! :)
    By abientot in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 1 October, 2009, 09:43 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1 July, 2009, 17:37 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28 February, 2009, 17:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •