Page 98 of 148 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 1476

Thread: Net Builders SEO Contest

  1. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post
    And you are really good with getting them. Almost 12k backlinks showed on YSE. For every single of mine you get 3.


    Its question of time when you will jump to first place.
    Are you rooting for chilling breeze?

  2. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by homebizseo View Post
    Are you rooting for chilling breeze?
    Sorry I dont know what rooting means.

  3. #973
    Hello Guys .. Good Morning..

    Happy Optimizing...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by yehia View Post
    Hello Guys .. Good Morning..

    Happy Optimizing...
    I was optimizing @ maximum level and I pulled the sulumits retsambew back to 1 page and now I aims the first position towards the end of third phase in sulumits retsambew charity SEO Contest . Lets us all fight the contest out. Best of luck to all.

  5. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by sulumits competitior View Post
    I was optimizing @ maximum level and I pulled the sulumits retsambew back to 1 page and now I aims the first position towards the end of third phase in sulumits retsambew charity SEO Contest . Lets us all fight the contest out. Best of luck to all.

    Thats great, mate

    Wish you all the best

  6. #976

  7. #977
    Hyperproduction of goods. You guys will ruin our economy


    p.s. I just noticed that sulumits retsambew is visible on Google Trends


  8. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellas View Post

    p.s. I just noticed that sulumits retsambew is visible on Google Trends
    It is definitely visible in my stats.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

  9. #979
    Just thought of sharing this post with you...

    Where Has the Sulumits Retsambew Crowd Gone? | Sulumits Retsambew

    And PR update has been not-so-pleasant LOL
    SEO girl...


  10. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillingBreeze View Post
    Just thought of sharing this post with you...

    Where Has the Sulumits Retsambew Crowd Gone? | Sulumits Retsambew

    And PR update has been not-so-pleasant LOL
    Unbolivable you got Page Rank. How so early, I did not expected page rank to be so soon. I dont noticed anything on my sites yet?

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Net Builders!
    By GeeOne in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22 June, 2010, 01:36 AM
  2. Hello to Net Builders! :)
    By abientot in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 1 October, 2009, 09:43 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1 July, 2009, 17:37 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28 February, 2009, 17:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •