I am in NZ which goes into a new day before almost every other country and it isn't until tomorrow for us.Well i have one simple suggestion.
Normally if you've noticed there are many, i.e. 75 members online at an average but sometimes certain sub-forums like 'wordpress', 'databases', 'search engine news',etc.. and many many others go totally unattended without newer posts for several days :
1) Ways to boost discussions should be implemented.
2) A seperate 'Search Engine Optimization' forum should be created within which there will be sub-forums like, 'on-page seo', 'link building/development', etc..
3) I feel the 'General chat' is the most used place, this happens mainly when no active topics are around in other sections, for topics to be active they should be accessible. For them to be accessible the number of sub-forums under a particular forum/section should be reduced.
'Building' which has 9 sub-forums under it makes them completely unaccessible.
I'll give you'll an example, I mostly see the latest post on the Right of a particular section and if the topic is interesting i go in and post my take on it. So if there are more sections/forums, I(or any1 of you) will see more 'latest posts' hence more choices to get into and post.
4) The marketplace should be made wider, a seperate/exclusive freebies section would be sweet.
5) Remember, we are a quickly growing community so as we expand with more sections/forums/sub-forums, the members will adjust and the number of posts a day will increase as compared to this day's.
We are in different Timezones