Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60

Thread: NetBuilders Has Merged With Webmaster Peers!

  1. #41
    badmash's Avatar
    badmash is offline Aham Brahmasmi
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 139 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    That sounds like a client-side problem. Have you tried in a different browser?
    Hmm I did everything but didn't work but after formatting my pc it is working fine now . My pc was full of viruses and few hours back I formatted hard disk .

    Thanks for your kind reply and supportive behaviour .

  2. #42
    Will.Spencer's Avatar
    Will.Spencer is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,010
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    Hmm I did everything but didn't work but after formatting my pc it is working fine now . My pc was full of viruses and few hours back I formatted hard disk.
    Ouch! That sounds terrible -- I'm glad you got everything fixed up!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #43
    m42's Avatar
    m42
    m42 is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    725
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked 493 Times in 299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by menj View Post
    So has the takeover been completed yet? This is certainly an interesting turn of events.
    It was a merger, not a takeover.

    The physical integration was completed yesterday. Tweaking and fine tuning are going to take a few more days. Social integration is expected to take a few weeks (minimum).
    (

    Diet Fads

  4. #44
    memenode's Avatar
    memenode is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    490
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 152 Times in 116 Posts
    Great news. Everything seems to be working fine here.

    I wish netbuilders.com redirected here.. I occasionally type that in..

  5. #45
    Aquarezz's Avatar
    Aquarezz is offline Master Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,852
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 591 Times in 463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by memenode View Post
    Great news. Everything seems to be working fine here.

    I wish netbuilders.com redirected here.. I occasionally type that in..
    Everytime you go to NetBuilders.Com, you should smash your head -- you'll easily start to understand that it's .org and not .com than

    And it's great to see both of these cool boards on the same adress. I liked NetBuilders.org for its diehards with a lot of knowledge, but WMP was cool too because of the more teenage entrepreneurs on it. Now they're both on one screentab so that makes NetBuilders the best forum.. again
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. #46
    Arlind is offline Building!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Eagle's Land
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Everytime you go to NetBuilders.Com, you should smash your head -- you'll easily start to understand that it's .org and not .com than

    And it's great to see both of these cool boards on the same adress. I liked NetBuilders.org for its diehards with a lot of knowledge, but WMP was cool too because of the more teenage entrepreneurs on it. Now they're both on one screentab so that makes NetBuilders the best forum.. again
    It would be great if netbuilders.com will be main domain in the future

  7. #47
    sizzler_chetan's Avatar
    sizzler_chetan is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great move Will Hope to see NB go higher further with this step!

  8. #48
    MeetHere's Avatar
    MeetHere is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    430
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
    wow, great news...
    Hope it grows more bigger and better
    Congy

  9. #49
    intelli is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
    Great job Will ! Even though I'm not that active here at NB, I'm always with you guys. I don't post often here at NB - but that's not because I don't like NB - but I that's because I don't have time - right now busy with some works. Once I complete them I'll be back for some great discussion here. Now I can see 100 registered members active anytime of the day !!! Earlier it was something around 30.

    So, until then see ya....

  10. #50
    DotComBum's Avatar
    DotComBum is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 196 Times in 154 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intelli View Post
    Great job Will ! Even though I'm not that active here at NB, I'm always with you guys. I don't post often here at NB - but that's not because I don't like NB - but I that's because I don't have time - right now busy with some works. Once I complete them I'll be back for some great discussion here. Now I can see 100 registered members active anytime of the day !!! Earlier it was something around 30.

    So, until then see ya....

    Just saw that there are 92 members online, it's really great that NB has grow so fast!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Announcement] NetBuilders and YourTalks have Merged!
    By Will.Spencer in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 16 September, 2009, 16:32 PM
  2. [Announcement] NetBuilders Has Merged With WebAdminChat!
    By Will.Spencer in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 9 September, 2009, 11:29 AM
  3. NetBuilders and SEONoise Have Merged!
    By Will.Spencer in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 31 August, 2009, 09:13 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17 July, 2009, 13:37 PM
  5. The Future of Webmaster Peers
    By Riccur in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13 July, 2009, 11:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •