Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Suggestions how to lure people here from DP

Hybrid View

  1. Suggestions how to lure people here from DP

    Post suggestions how to lure people here from DP to increase our member base and service providers competition

    one idea is to buy signature links from people with nb link

  2. #2
    Erm...I think better question would be: Do we want people here from DP? Or how many of them we want here. DP is one of those "failed" forums, after all.

    Maybe we could PM some reputable members there. And invite them to NB. Or something like that.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Desan View Post
    Erm...I think better question would be: Do we want people here from DP? Or how many of them we want here. DP is one of those "failed" forums, after all.

    Maybe we could PM some reputable members there. And invite them to NB. Or something like that.
    I would say everyone but the mods (expecially MaryMary) is invited.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stickycarrots View Post
    I would say everyone but the mods (expecially MaryMary) is invited.

    may i know why u talk about her in particular?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jayant_me View Post
    may i know why u talk about her in particular?
    Because she's watching.

    Stephanie is a NetBuilder.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  6. #6
    Lets put it this way. I have nothing against those DP'ers who are experienced, or dedicated to learn internet marketing. They could join. But DP is nowadays full of those who wan't to make $10 000 000, over night, while doing nothing.

    There are lots of idiot mods on DP, who like to ban people w/o or with a very little reason. But there are also nice mods on DP. (That was to you Buffalo )

  7. #7
    There are more DP mods on NB, than Buffalo?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Desan View Post
    There are more DP mods on NB, than Buffalo?
    I don't believe so... But jayant_me didn't quote that part, he quoted the part where you said "especially MaryMary."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    I don't believe so... But jayant_me didn't quote that part, he quoted the part where you said "especially MaryMary."

    It was stickycarrots he quoted. Not me. I was refering to Will's post. (Maybe I should have quoted him. )

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Desan View Post

    It was stickycarrots he quoted. Not me. I was refering to Will's post. (Maybe I should have quoted him. )
    This thread is confusing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11 May, 2010, 20:44 PM
  2. Looking for a few suggestions
    By Mr.Bill in forum Domaining
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 1 May, 2010, 21:36 PM
  3. Need Help or suggestions
    By z613 in forum Web Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14 September, 2009, 01:32 AM
  4. Some Suggestions
    By DomainMagnate in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12 January, 2009, 03:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •