Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: User Titles Updated

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    User Titles Updated

    I've just updated User Titles.

    If you don't use a custom title, the system will award you one according to the following scale:

    Unknown Net Builder - 0 posts
    Newbie Net Builder - 10 posts
    Net Builder - 100 posts
    Experienced Net Builder - 500 posts
    Senior Net Builder - 1000 posts
    Master Net Builder - 2500 posts
    Ultimate Net Builder - 5000 posts
    Insane Net Builder - 10000 posts
    Last edited by Shenron; 11 July, 2009 at 18:40 PM.

  2. #2
    So... I am a Experienced Net Builder...
    Along with Spirit Walker !

    - Digital -

  3. #3
    I'm Experienced Net Builder too. I think I would be Senior by now, if I hadn't had a long break.

  4. #4
    User titles were not incrementing properly. This is a known issue with vBulletin. It is a byproduct of the account import mechanism --which was executed during the merger with WMP. We've fixed the user title update issues, but anyone who had a custom title will have to re-enter it.

    Thanks!
    (

    Diet Fads

  5. #5

  6. I love that custom tittle we were using earlier but now when forum is growing then everyone must be noticed by specific tittles and reputations . So now I am on Net Builder and hope that I will get Experienced Net Builder tittle soon .

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    I love that custom tittle we were using earlier but now when forum is growing then everyone must be noticed by specific tittles and reputations . So now I am on Net Builder and hope that I will get Experienced Net Builder tittle soon .
    The custom title feature is still enabled for anyone who wishes to utilize it.
    (

    Diet Fads

  8. Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    The custom title feature is still enabled for anyone who wishes to utilize it.
    Buddy are you using custom title right now . If yes then ok but if you are not using then I think your tittle is not correct . You have more then 700+ posts and your tittle says Net Builder . You tittle must be Experienced Net Builder - 500 posts

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    Buddy are you using custom title right now . If yes then ok but if you are not using then I think your tittle is not correct . You have more then 700+ posts and your tittle says Net Builder . You tittle must be Experienced Net Builder - 500 posts
    Yes. I'm using a custom title right now. I'd prefer not to use my default title.
    (

    Diet Fads

  10. Quote Originally Posted by m42 View Post
    Yes. I'm using a custom title right now. I'd prefer not to use my default title.
    Oh then its fine buddy but I have replaced my new tittle with old one

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tips For Writing Catchy Titles
    By Farrhad A in forum Blogging
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28 January, 2012, 16:51 PM
  2. Changing Page Titles
    By garfish in forum On-Site SEO
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29 January, 2010, 19:58 PM
  3. How to Avoid Duplicate Titles in Wordpress?
    By jakki in forum Wordpress
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20 September, 2009, 14:04 PM
  4. Removing the Site Name from Drupal Page Titles
    By Will.Spencer in forum Managing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29 January, 2009, 15:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •