P.s. Recent blog post opens up in a new tab here. :p
I see you don't have an automerge. :p I would give anything for an automerge at DP. :rolleyes:
http://www.netbuilders.org/net-build....html#post2129 -- Post your opinion on 'at one over there.
I just changed the character set from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8 to fix an issue we were having with non-English blogs and our Recent Blogs plugin.
The fix is documented here.
This could, theoretically, cause all sorts of other problems. Please let me know if characters here start looking strange to you.
strange characters around here... :p
At the request of DomainMagnate, I have enabled RSS and XML feeds.
I have also bumped the Maximum External Records from 15 to 50, as I think this forum is going to get pretty busy fairly quickly.
It means that when someone fetches the XML or RSS feeds, they get the last 50 posts instead of the last 15.
I've installed Xenon's Prevent Doubleposting mod to provide automerge.
I've added this additional condition to cause automerge to operate only in the Marketplace: