As part of our campaign to reduce automated spam registrations on the forum, I recently added the question "What is ONE thing you would like to see from a webmasters forum?" to the new member registration process.
Here are some of the interesting answers we've received so far:
- 1 that thinks outside the box 2 discuss how we can make the web better & less about site maintenance
- A place where webmasters and service providers can trade.
- better ranking for my site
- For best updated technical knowledge
- get quality info exchange re: site dev
- I would like to get ideas on bringing quality traffic to my site.
- idiot free
- Improve knowledge of domaining and web skills
- learn more about seo
- Less scammers and more learning along with good administration
- The Expertise of The Community
- To learn seo and earn money in terms of writing, link building, directory submission etc
- Translator Script
- We have a Very Small business- an Inn in WV. Please make the info applicable & relevant to us!
I think there's some good stuff in there.
If I could summarize this data, it would be something like this: "We want more expert-level technical posts on domaining, site development, and SEO which will improve our sites rankings and traffic. We also want a forum with good administration where we can do business."
Two words: Can do.
For those of you who registered before this field was added to the registration process...
What is ONE thing you would like to see from a webmasters forum?