I think they offer a pretty good service and their prices are very fair.
- The article's title: They require that your titles have 4 or more words, which is easily solvable before submitting your article. (not sure why they haven't automated this check as well).
- The category: They require that you choose an accurate category (only natural). I have found this one to be a bit more tricky as they can be a little too strict when it comes to how accurate the category is. Also, it would help if when they reject the category they would also give you a suggested "correct" category. But, I have found that with some experience I now pretty much never need to revise the category and can pick the right one straight away.
Last edited by tmongy; 11 September, 2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
First, the won't give pricing details until you register.
Then, they won't list prices in dollars -- only in "credits."
- Distribute unique versions of this article (PRICE: 4 credits)
- Distribute the same article to all webpages (PRICE: 2 credits)
Pricing on the credits is:
- 5 credits for 5.00 USD
- 18 credits for 15.00 USD
- 36 credits for 30.00 USD
- 100 credits for 80.00 USD
I hope I feel the same way in a year!
Mmm, it really does look like Jetspinner is the only valid option, yet I don't see it as a very cheap one.
Plus, there are a lot of options for Article Submission Software.
Or, we can hire a lot of low-skilled workers!