Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70

Thread: Article Spinning

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Aaron:

    Which spinner uses the [,] syntax instead of the {|} syntax?
    Its a free wordpress plugin

    http://www.kythin.com/wordspinner/

    I use it just to spin and not publish the content. Works really good but only outputs 1 at a time when you preview the post. So if you want 10 articles you just need to preview post 10 times and copy/paste.
    For article writing please contact me.

  2. #42
    thebookmarker previously tested my idea of surrounding duplicate content with some before and after unique content plus a change of the title text with good results.

    I thought this should work since I had my own blog content rank higher than my own site page after it was scraped.

    Aaron's example is very interesting!

    Since responding to this thread a while back I coded a synonym replacement script to try it out with about 190 common words and the results were not good. The articles had weird phrases in them so they didn't read well. If I increased the number of replacement words, it could only read worse.

    Manually spinning sections of the text with alternatives is a good idea I think and I have been coding a tool that doesn't use any weird syntax such as Jet Spinner syntax but is more like a 3D Word Processor. In this you select a section of text and add alternatives into a list.

    Then you can randomly generate articles from your blog post to re-publish anywhere else.

    I am putting together a blog network with added tools so members can spin out different versions of their blog posts to submit as unique articles to build traffic to their blogs. So this is what got me thinking about coding the 3D article spinner.

    I dunno if anyone wants to help test out this stuff? PM me

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy101 View Post
    thebookmarker previously tested my idea of surrounding duplicate content with some before and after unique content plus a change of the title text with good results.

    I thought this should work since I had my own blog content rank higher than my own site page after it was scraped.

    Aaron's example is very interesting!

    Since responding to this thread a while back I coded a synonym replacement script to try it out with about 190 common words and the results were not good. The articles had weird phrases in them so they didn't read well. If I increased the number of replacement words, it could only read worse.

    Manually spinning sections of the text with alternatives is a good idea I think and I have been coding a tool that doesn't use any weird syntax such as Jet Spinner syntax but is more like a 3D Word Processor. In this you select a section of text and add alternatives into a list.

    Then you can randomly generate articles from your blog post to re-publish anywhere else.

    I am putting together a blog network with added tools so members can spin out different versions of their blog posts to submit as unique articles to build traffic to their blogs. So this is what got me thinking about coding the 3D article spinner.

    I dunno if anyone wants to help test out this stuff? PM me
    Actually I ran a blog network kind of like this 2 years back. Was a custom wordpress plugin that spun the articles and submitted via RSS to all the others so the articles would all be different.
    For article writing please contact me.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    If I tell you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    614
    I have a query regarding submission of spun articles..do you submit each spun article all the articles directories you use or do you submit each spun article to only one directory and so on..

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by rome9t9 View Post
    I have a query regarding submission of spun articles..do you submit each spun article all the articles directories you use or do you submit each spun article to only one directory and so on..
    Submit a different spun article to each directory. Never submit the same article to multiple directories.
    For article writing please contact me.

  6. Naweed put together a new article spinner for NetBuilders. The announcement thread is here.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #47

    article spinning

    What's article spinning?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by cuinee View Post
    What's article spinning?
    I've merged your post into a great thread on the topic. Just refer to the beginning of the thread for a great explanation. If you need further clarification after reading this thread, just ask here.
    (

    Diet Fads

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by cuinee View Post
    What's article spinning?
    Article spinning is when you change words or sentences in an existing article so that it doesn't get caught by the search engines' duplicate content filters. Most of the time, it is essentially the same article, but is worded differently. The tools that are being discussed here automate the process.


    Quote Originally Posted by aaron_nimocks View Post
    Its a free wordpress plugin

    http://www.kythin.com/wordspinner/.
    It looks like the site is down and the plugin has been moved to the WordPress site.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordspinner/
    Last edited by TopDogger; 21 February, 2010 at 01:47 AM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  10. #50
    You put your article through a program and it rewrites it for you. Its like making another copy of your article, but it will be unique.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Article Spinning: Spam or Good?
    By rome9t9 in forum Promoting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14 February, 2011, 20:20 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27 May, 2010, 20:18 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10 April, 2010, 19:18 PM
  4. [WTS] Article Spinning
    By easymoney0001 in forum Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25 September, 2009, 02:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •