Author Information: Include links with anchor text containing your keyword here.
Yes, it has a huge impact on your PageRank.
Does submitting articles with a link about it to your website improve the pagerank of the website?
And does the site need to be in the article or is:
Wow, that's a great thingie!
But here is a thing I don't understand:
If I write my article on my blog, can I just copy/paste that article to all other sites too?
So just the same, but with a link to MY post in the middle (users mostly don't click links in the very beginning as they prefer reading first)
So does Google like the copycats or will it help?
Or is it better to write 2 different articles?
One for my site and one for the article subission sites?
Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
Some usefull info FOR ME in this thread
Any more tips?
I'm thinking for some questions...
1) How many words is the best for article sites?
2) How many words is the best for own sites?
3) To Will and others.. what do you think about the link to your site? In the beginning, mid or end?
4) Is it better to change keywords? As I want people to come to MY site on some keywords, and not to article sites...
5) At question 4, if people find my keywords on the article sites instead of mine.. is there big chance they come over to my site too?
6) Is it allowed from those sites to do:
Read more here:
So, only give 3/4 off the text there and the rest on my site?
Thanks a lot if somebody can answer some of these questions
3. Most article directories don't even allow in-content links. They have a separate section (About the Author) to place 'em.
5. Depends on whether the article directories manage to rank higher than you.
6. Not really worth doing so. Article directories are providing you with links, to generate SERP traffic, not direct traffic.
This should be it I think, I know more of it now
Now time to experiment with it and check some more things