Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Article Directory - Hungry For Quality Articles

  1. #1

    Smile New Article Directory - Hungry For Quality Articles

    Hey Guys ,

    I recently opened up an article directory site. It is my first, but I assure you, it will be a clean directory. Currently, I am allowing you to submit the articles with no "approval process". However, I will check the articles that are submitted, and if they do not stand up to general standards, they will be deleted.

    • Registration Takes Max 10 Seconds
    • Maximum Two Links Per Article
    • Instant Approval (Will Be Checked Though)
    • If You Would Like a Category Added, Let Me Know


    A1 Quality Articles

  2. nice, you haven't edited everything yet but definitely wordpress works good for me. although logo is uneditale in wp article directory unless youre a coder.
    i've signed up as garfish


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by garfish View Post
    nice, you haven't edited everything yet but definitely wordpress works good for me. although logo is uneditale in wp article directory unless youre a coder.
    i've signed up as garfish
    What do you mean edited everything yet? What is there to edit beside the logo?

    Thanks for joining.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    What do you mean edited everything yet? What is there to edit beside the logo?

    Thanks for joining.
    The template? I'm not into article marketing that much, but from the article marketing sites I've seen, almost all have the same template -- try to be different
    |Nico Lawsons

  5. #5

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    The template? I'm not into article marketing that much, but from the article marketing sites I've seen, almost all have the same template -- try to be different
    Oh, that. Honestly, I tried looking but couldn't find any. I tried integrating the article directory script with a regular WP theme, and that did not work as it messed up the layout.

    So, I just stuck with the default.

  6. i actually have that kind of site articleinjection.com
    which uses wp article directory too. i've tried editing everything it wasn't just too simple to do.

    there is however a theme for this, its about $80.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by garfish View Post
    i actually have that kind of site articleinjection.com
    which uses wp article directory too. i've tried editing everything it wasn't just too simple to do.

    there is however a theme for this, its about $80.
    That is a big investment for a site that just started. I might think about it in a few months. However, I might play around with the color of the site. Instead of red, I'm thinking replacing it with another color.

  8. #8
    I've registered on your site and will be submitting some articles starting tomorrow

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    That is a big investment for a site that just started. I might think about it in a few months. However, I might play around with the color of the site. Instead of red, I'm thinking replacing it with another color.
    I always tell my clients that making an initial investment in the beginning can work wonders in the long run. An $80 investment to make you stand out from the rest would be pennies in comparison to the respect your site would gain. Because you wouldn't look like the rest, you'd be able to be more custom and people would remember you. But, that's just my opinion.

    But, something that stands out for me is this...If you're unwilling to spend $80 on your site, why should I submit my content to it? How do I know the site is going to get bigger and the links will be stronger? Why go to you over the other article directories that have been around for a year or two? At least they have domain age.

    Are you seeing my point a little/

  10. #10

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafiamaster View Post
    I always tell my clients that making an initial investment in the beginning can work wonders in the long run. An $80 investment to make you stand out from the rest would be pennies in comparison to the respect your site would gain. Because you wouldn't look like the rest, you'd be able to be more custom and people would remember you. But, that's just my opinion.

    But, something that stands out for me is this...If you're unwilling to spend $80 on your site, why should I submit my content to it? How do I know the site is going to get bigger and the links will be stronger? Why go to you over the other article directories that have been around for a year or two? At least they have domain age.

    Are you seeing my point a little/
    Point taken. You've got me to realize a whole other side to this scenario. I see where your coming from, and that is an excellent point.

    I'm going to give it a second thought, and try something out.

    Thank you!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12 July, 2010, 10:10 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2 July, 2010, 19:40 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10 March, 2010, 12:05 PM
  4. [WTS] Niche Article Directory! 17000 indexed articles
    By abinowbhat in forum Sites
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17 December, 2009, 14:28 PM
  5. [Free] Finding Hungry Markets Report / 75 Marketing Articles
    By Kovich in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17 December, 2009, 06:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •