Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Autoblogs

  1. #11
    All these references to sites being de-indexed reinforces the point I keep making. While Google claims that there is no such thing as a duplicate content penalty, all the evidence proves otherwise.

    Autoblogs use duplicate content. Almost all duplicate content eventually gets caught by Google's duplicate content filters. Using duplicate content is always risky.

    Autoblogs are only currently used by amateurs who know nothing about search engines.
    Last edited by TopDogger; 21 February, 2010 at 02:57 AM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  2. #12
    Auto blogging is waste of time.. google will not index well and google hates Auto blogs

    Good luck

  3. #13
    Autoblogs are a waste of time. First you get indexed by Google then later on Google de- indexes your site due to duplicate content and all your hard work goes in a waste.

    It's better to create blogs with Unique and Quality content. Unique and Quality content is the king.

  4. #14
    How does Google treat duplicate content found on Social Bookmarking sites?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by javanx3d View Post
    How does Google treat duplicate content found on Social Bookmarking sites?
    There isn't a big problem in this case by the way, because there is just such a small summary of your article on the social bookmarking website
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. I would like to asked about auto blogging how will you know that a blog is autoblogging or not?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by forumer147 View Post
    I would like to asked about auto blogging how will you know that a blog is autoblogging or not?
    Mostly blogs getting 65 new posts daily with around 750 words each are autoblogs A normal blog gets just 1-2 posts per day so.. at least that's how I spot them
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Mostly blogs getting 65 new posts daily with around 750 words each are autoblogs A normal blog gets just 1-2 posts per day so.. at least that's how I spot them
    my autoblog received 200-300 post perday (classified ad), making around 2-5 dollar perday n good serp for longtail automotive keyword end with my country ...

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCooL View Post
    my autoblog received 200-300 post perday (classified ad), making around 2-5 dollar perday n good serp for longtail automotive keyword end with my country ...
    That's what I mean. Normal blogs don't get 200-300 posts per day And well I'm glad it worked for you
    |Nico Lawsons

  10. I would like to asked if what is autoblogging means? I have been hearing about it but i have no idea what it is really all about ??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] wordpress Autoblogs, Cheapest price, $6 only
    By master_mian in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20 September, 2011, 20:36 PM
  2. [WTS] Dirt Cheap Wordpress Autoblogs | Just $6
    By master_mian in forum Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15 April, 2011, 23:20 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14 March, 2011, 11:19 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16 August, 2010, 08:06 AM
  5. How to Make AutoBlogs the Darren Rowse Way
    By CoreyFreeman in forum Building
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24 August, 2009, 12:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •