Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Autoblogs

  1. #1

    Autoblogs

    What do you guys think about autoblog . Are they worth doing
    Lately have been seeing many of them . Do they really earn?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    I believe that the autoblogs get de-indexed once the sites are identified as not having unique content.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    I believe that the autoblogs get de-indexed once the sites are identified as not having unique content.
    Hi,

    I think your right on that I bought a few. Not seeing the traffic I hoped for.

    Back to the point that Content is King.

    But I know of one site that is a PR 4 and all content is RSS feeds.

    So who knows for sure.

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post
    Hi,

    I think your right on that I bought a few. Not seeing the traffic I hoped for.

    Back to the point that Content is King.

    But I know of one site that is a PR 4 and all content is RSS feeds.

    So who knows for sure.

    Sami
    With the Google algorithm not everything is black and white. PR isn't really a measue of the site quality.

    I have some sites using auto feeds and the sites have been de-indexed. I'm planning on adding content to the pages with the hope that the pages are indexed.

  5. #5
    I think they don't earn much , it depends on the content itself.

  6. I took my autoblogs down after they were deindexed.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #7
    I've been reading a blackhat forum for quite a time now and there was a guy who had 200 autoblogs (all .co.cc) which were all listed in Google. Before he got de-indexed, he changed all of his blogs to Google's domain parking service and he didn't tell numbers but according to him he earned a good sum of money with it

    So we might try it
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #8
    @TS
    Which plugin you use for autoblog?
    De index google is depend from plugin..

    WPMixer? WPRobot? UAW ? Feedwordpress...

    I use UAW for along time and no problem with index google, i use for few my blogs (you know, my english is no good, not easy for write article so i have to use autoblog)...

    My friend use feedwordpress, his adsense is good, per day can get $$. But, when he move his hosting (because he get warning from current hosting) to dedicated server. Visitor down and earning adsense down too. Then his sites is de index google (google index is zero "0").

    So, i think de index google depend from plugin. CMIIW

    PS = De index google is similar with Banned Google for indexed ? It's true ?
    Fully Optimized Unique Amazon Pages in Under 30 Seconds - Click Here. FB eCommerce Shop Plugin - Click Here. Get 20K More Twitter Followers - Click Here.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I've been reading a blackhat forum for quite a time now and there was a guy who had 200 autoblogs (all .co.cc) which were all listed in Google. Before he got de-indexed, he changed all of his blogs to Google's domain parking service and he didn't tell numbers but according to him he earned a good sum of money with it

    So we might try it
    I suppose google domain parking doesnt allow that , you need to have unadvertised domains

  10. #10
    i used feedwordpress for nearly 8 month, traffic consistent +10% (monthly) and around 2-3 dollar perday .....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] wordpress Autoblogs, Cheapest price, $6 only
    By master_mian in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20 September, 2011, 20:36 PM
  2. [WTS] Dirt Cheap Wordpress Autoblogs | Just $6
    By master_mian in forum Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15 April, 2011, 23:20 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14 March, 2011, 11:19 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16 August, 2010, 08:06 AM
  5. How to Make AutoBlogs the Darren Rowse Way
    By CoreyFreeman in forum Building
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24 August, 2009, 12:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •