Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Best Free WordPress Themes (will be updated)

  1. #1
    Farrhad A's Avatar
    Farrhad A is offline Netbuilder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Best Free WordPress Themes (will be updated)

    Hey!

    Everyone is on the look out for free WordPress themes, that look good and are not too common.

    EntrepreneurPro -



    More details Here.

    Agregado-



    More Details Here.

    HostingPress-



    More Details Here.

    Cheers!
    My Blog- Let's Get Talking!
    Are you on Twitter? Let's become friends!

  2. #2
    Swastik is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd say Arthemia, Revolution Church when it was free come off the top of my mind as some very good free Wordpress themes.

  3. #3
    Ganesh is offline Unknown Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd say that ThemeShaper's Thematic Wordpress Framework is awesome if one knows how to customize WP themes. The theme doesn't look very attractive in its original form, but you can make it into a beautiful one by customizing it.

    There is also a small Guide for Thematic Customization.

    Plus, since its open source, you aren't required to keep the footer link. You can remove it if you wish. Isn't that great?

  4. #4
    Swastik is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    I'd say that ThemeShaper's Thematic Wordpress Framework is awesome if one knows how to customize WP themes. The theme doesn't look very attractive in its original form, but you can make it into a beautiful one by customizing it.

    There is also a small Guide for Thematic Customization.

    Plus, since its open source, you aren't required to keep the footer link. You can remove it if you wish. Isn't that great?
    Awesome, I found it out from your blog. Looks pretty good.
    Build businesses, not quick money makers.

  5. #5
    Gaya's Avatar
    Gaya is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    B-town
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I create my own themes =D just like the personal touch it gives.

  6. #6
    razztek is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All of the Revolution 2 themes are nice. They were free a few months back but now they charge. I have them all if anyone would be interested I can upload.

  7. #7
    lethalboom's Avatar
    lethalboom is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The themes that spring to mind are:

    Monezine - Great premium feel - LINK
    Overstand - Love the boldness of it - LINK
    Infinity - Great artwork - LINK


    Quote Originally Posted by Gaya View Post
    I create my own themes =D just like the personal touch it gives.
    Yeah, the theme on your blog is amazing.

  8. #8
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    The Monezine theme is really sharp.

    the Agregado is also pretty cool. (the image is down in the first post so here it is:

    DEMO

  9. #9
    lethalboom's Avatar
    lethalboom is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic SEO View Post
    The Monezine theme is really sharp.

    the Agregado is also pretty cool. (the image is down in the first post so here it is:

    DEMO
    Damn, that is nice. Never even seen it before, so I'm very impressed by that, thanks for the link

    Yeha, Monezine is great. When I'm selling startup blogs for a lower price I'll use Monezine as it has a premium feel, but is free.

  10. #10
    Nic SEO's Avatar
    Nic SEO is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yeha, Monezine is great. When I'm selling startup blogs for a lower price I'll use Monezine as it has a premium feel, but is free.
    You are quite a wise boy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Free] Free Wordpress Themes - Updated Here
    By alpha in forum Themes
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 22 July, 2013, 16:58 PM
  2. [Free] Free WordPress Themes *Regular Updated Here*
    By sampathdsw in forum Themes
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10 August, 2010, 05:46 AM
  3. [Free] Free Download Wordpress Themes by Themes Warehouse (UPDATED)
    By themeswarehouse in forum Themes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17 March, 2010, 10:36 AM
  4. [Free] Free Wordpress Themes by sdscripts updated often ;)
    By sdscripts in forum Themes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 16 December, 2009, 22:10 PM
  5. Free Wordpress Themes by aTemp (updated often)
    By sdscripts in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24 July, 2009, 19:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •