Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Guest Posts

Hybrid View

  1. Cool Guest Posts

    Hi!

    Guest posts are a great way to give your blog the exposure it needs. If you pick the right blog, which is doing well and is in your blog's niche.

    Many people underestimate the power of guest posts and rather use the posts for their own blog.

    Look at Daniel Scocco, he has grown his blog greatly, by guest posting on Darren Rowse's blog.

    Do you guest post?

    Cheers!
    My Blog- Let's Get Talking!
    Are you on Twitter? Let's become friends!

  2. #2
    I do the odd guest post, yes. I find that even if I don't go on a particularly blog, it's still a success because I'm networking with that blog owner and hopefully a few of their readers might come over to my blog. That said, I would love to do a guest post on a really big blog to see the real potential of guest posting

    Oh, that reminds me, I have a guest post to write for ThinkForMoney haha

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    That was one of the first thing I will do once my new blog will be online (spoiler haha ;p). As you said Farrhad, I think that Guest Post are an excellent way to get high visibility on the web (as long you post on popular blogs).

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic SEO View Post
    That was one of the first thing I will do once my new blog will be online (spoiler haha ;p). As you said Farrhad, I think that Guest Post are an excellent way to get high visibility on the web (as long you post on popular blogs).
    Personally, I don't think they even need to be that popular. I mean, yes, it's great to get loads of publicity, but let me tell you my reasoning. The two blogs I've done guest posts on so far aren't particularly high profile, but both of the guys are really cool and if it means that I can build a strong relationship with them, I'm cool with that. If one or two of their readers come over and are loyal then that's just even better.

    Quality over quantity. I'd much rather have some loyal readers who read the post and leave a quality comment than have loads of people who come and go.

    EDIT: BTW, make sure you tell me when your new blog is up

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Personally, I don't think they even need to be that popular. I mean, yes, it's great to get loads of publicity, but let me tell you my reasoning. The two blogs I've done guest posts on so far aren't particularly high profile, but both of the guys are really cool and if it means that I can build a strong relationship with them, I'm cool with that. If one or two of their readers come over and are loyal then that's just even better.
    Hey, I never said that doing both wasn't good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    EDIT: BTW, make sure you tell me when your new blog is up
    I sure will Simon... I sure will. ;p

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic SEO View Post
    Hey, I never said that doing both wasn't good.
    True, but then there's only so many hours in a day and there's so much to do when it comes to making a blog successful. That said, I'm setting myself a goal to do at least one guest post a week... now, anyone want me to post on their blog?

  7. #7
    I only did 2 guest posts.

    One is at Twitip,
    http://www.twitip.com/4-constant-twi...-should-avoid/

    and another one is at Thou Shall Blog
    http://thoushallblog.com/5-most-comm...s-by-bloggers/

    They both brought me good traffic to my blog, and I am planning to do more guest posts.

    Maybe I'll guest post on The Dollar Diary one day.

  8. I did my first guest post today.I think its a successful one. Take a look http://tinyurl.com/c3oy83
    A Kid's Making Money Online Journey - Blogging Kid
    Follow me on Twitter - @harishkrishna

  9. #9
    Nice job Harish. Always nice to get the first one out of the way:s1:

    Quote Originally Posted by harish View Post
    I did my first guest post today.I think its a successful one. Take a look http://tinyurl.com/c3oy83

  10. #10

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by harish View Post
    I did my first guest post today.I think its a successful one. Take a look http://tinyurl.com/c3oy83
    Hey! I did a similar guest post 1 month ago! It's called 5 Most Common Mistakes by Bloggers. Though, I made different points. Here it is

    http://thoushallblog.com/5-most-comm...s-by-bloggers/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Searching for Blogs Accepting Guest Posts
    By tomy in forum Blogging
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 5 March, 2010, 01:00 AM
  2. Guest Blogger Here
    By tomy in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3 March, 2010, 10:33 AM
  3. [Free] Want to make guest posts (SEO/webmaster topics)
    By ChillingBreeze in forum Services
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15 September, 2009, 16:34 PM
  4. Will guest blog posts count as duplicate content?
    By gavenecko in forum Blogging
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28 August, 2009, 03:47 AM
  5. Looking For A Guest Poster
    By Arlind in forum Content
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10 August, 2009, 01:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •