Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: What is a good post minimum?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435

    What is a good post minimum?

    For any blog at all, what is a good post minimum to have in all? As far as search engine performance and such goes...

  2. #2
    I'd say post as frequently as you can for search engines to index your site. Make sure the content is valuable and informative to increase site PR and SERP.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gavenecko View Post
    For any blog at all, what is a good post minimum to have in all? As far as search engine performance and such goes...
    Are you talking about total content or posting frequency?

    For total content, it depends on what your goals are. If you are looking to build a mini blog that focused on a highly target niche, I would say at least 2-3 pages. For a bigger site probably 8-10 pages.

    As far as posting frequency, Google loves content so once a week or more is good. The thing is that the more often you post the more often the search engine robots will visit your site.

    Hope this helps
    Arwen Taylor
    I provide SEO Article and Content Writing Services. Drop by my Internet Business blog for tips, tools and advice on developing a profitable online business.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by ArwenTaylor View Post
    Are you talking about total content or posting frequency?

    For total content, it depends on what your goals are. If you are looking to build a mini blog that focused on a highly target niche, I would say at least 2-3 pages. For a bigger site probably 8-10 pages.

    As far as posting frequency, Google loves content so once a week or more is good. The thing is that the more often you post the more often the search engine robots will visit your site.

    Hope this helps
    Yep, it helped! I kind of mean both I suppose. Most of my sites are just blogs, but I was wondering how many posts in all would be good for keyword density and traffic/SERP's. Would it be 50 blog posts, or 100, etc.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by gavenecko View Post
    I was wondering how many posts in all would be good for keyword density and traffic/SERP's. Would it be 50 blog posts, or 100, etc.
    The more UNIQUE content you can publish the better! But don't sacrifice quality for quantity. Quality content will generate a lot more natural links.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    It depends on what your goal is. If you are looking to maintain your readership, build traffic and have other blogs pickup your feed, I would say that a post every three days is good.

  7. #7
    Hi All..

    According to me,Blog is really good idea for increasing the traffic of the website.You can write the content according to your requirement and you also put the link on the Blog to increase the traffic.You can update your Blog after 3 to 4 days so other members can also comment on your Blog.Thank you.
    Last edited by maherjimmy; 2 September, 2009 at 12:08 PM.

  8. I think ranking well in the search engines has more to do with quality, and not "how many." I would rather have 10 really good post, then 100 junk post.

  9. #9
    I usually would post atleast once a day, or twice a day. That is just fine. Adding like, 10 to 15 posts all at once, can be a waste in terms of getting them indexed and helping site grow.

  10. as long as its original, you can post much in a day.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All Post help you make money online fast and best.Good luck to you
    By muasamtienloi in forum Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25 April, 2011, 11:38 AM
  2. [Suggestion] Minimum iTrader / Post Count for Review Copies
    By Kovich in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 15 February, 2010, 16:40 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13 December, 2009, 14:50 PM
  4. Is My New Post Good?
    By theblurr in forum Content and Writing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16 August, 2009, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •