Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: The World's Best Niches

  1. #21


    This is very interesting, and they are predicting that the trend will increase!

  2. #22
    Will I suck at an english site. I guess I could suck just as bad at a non-english site.

  3. #23
    There is always the option of hiring a good english writer, but thats only if you are financially able to

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    There is always the option of hiring a good english writer, but thats only if you are financially able to
    Luckily, there are a couple of English writers here at NB, except I'm fully booked for the next few days, but if anyone has some articles the need written or edited I'd be happy to work out a price.

  5. #25
    I love when I find someone supporting my ideas!
    I've been telling this forever; I have a portuguese site which is my 5th largest adsense earner, and from it I've learned that there's no competition for portuguese.

    I'll start working in this area as soon as I have a few things sorted out... in fact I might even hand this portuguese area to my mom

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenron View Post
    I love when I find someone supporting my ideas!
    I've been telling this forever; I have a portuguese site which is my 5th largest adsense earner, and from it I've learned that there's no competition for portuguese.

    I'll start working in this area as soon as I have a few things sorted out... in fact I might even hand this portuguese area to my mom
    Since your from portugal, you most likely know the language. I only know a english and french (not a big thing in my opinion)

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by 5starpix View Post
    Since your from portugal, you most likely know the language. I only know a english and french (not a big thing in my opinion)
    I'd kill to be able to write French, do you translate from English to French? If so, PM me your rates please.

  8. #28
    I don't , but this person might: NB Member

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    I'd kill to be able to write French, do you translate from English to French? If so, PM me your rates please.
    As long as the text isn't too difficult, I mean the 5-star texts I might be able to translate them
    Belgium is seperated into two parts, the Dutch part (Where I live) and the French part (Just 2 min. from my house).

    That's why I know the French language.

    You may also send me a little text as a 'test'.. but as I said, an article about 'normal' things is ok, but don't ask me things about 'welding'

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    As long as the text isn't too difficult, I mean the 5-star texts I might be able to translate them
    Belgium is seperated into two parts, the Dutch part (Where I live) and the French part (Just 2 min. from my house).

    That's why I know the French language.

    You may also send me a little text as a 'test'.. but as I said, an article about 'normal' things is ok, but don't ask me things about 'welding'

    Greetz
    Nah, the stuff I need translated is just really basic stuff about learning English, but I'd need to write something up first, and I don't have the time this week.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Worst Niches
    By Aquarezz in forum AdSense
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2 November, 2009, 08:06 AM
  2. [WTB] Several Niches
    By GlassUnion in forum Links
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25 June, 2009, 04:23 AM
  3. [WTB] PR6+, all niches
    By dmi in forum Links
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5 June, 2009, 18:46 PM
  4. [WTB] PR7-PR8 backlinks - All niches.
    By tatetu in forum Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13 May, 2009, 22:58 PM
  5. Facebook Ads Targeting for Niches
    By EricBlackwell in forum PPC
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25 January, 2009, 03:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •