Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Adult Diary: First adult project

  1. #21
    The url has been released, and it's BabesCast.Com. I'm only going to post the URL once, so if you're interested, bookmark it

    BabesCast is doing pretty good, I'm getting a good amount of visitors (most from my Twitter account) but it's been a while since I wrote a new post. Because I think it would be better to sell 468*60 advertising spots, I'm going to post all pending posts, and than make new posts, which post information about the website, and when clicking the banner, it will link to an affiliate page or signing up website instead of going to the post. But there won't be any ads in the upcoming weeks.

    I'm still a big fan of Twitter if it comes to traffic, because I'm really receiving tons of free clicks, which I wouldn't get from other websites. Therefore I suggest owners to try Twitter for advertising your adult sites

    This is it pretty much, I'm sending out random posts daily through my account which keep giving me free traffic. I hope there will be some advertisements on the site soon, so I could see if it would be an earner or not. Please spread the love with your friends, and feel free to give some tips!

    I'm off for a long nap now, as I'm tired of browsing the 2219 unread posts here at NetBuilders (They're all read now though)
    |Nico Lawsons

  2. #22
    Nice domainname and curious to see how your projects evolves.

  3. #23
    Tomorrow: I'm ready for a new goal, I'm going to try a new record! Instead of getting 300 unique visitors for free through my Twitter account I'm going to try to get 500 clicks

    I'll show you the amount of clicks on Monday. Fingers crossed and hope I'll get the 500 clicks or even more!
    |Nico Lawsons

  4. #24

    project

    Please keep us posted on earnings! I hope it works out for you and you get your advertising space filled. Seems you've been putting a lot of time into your project and I hope it pays off for you. Have you tried submitting your pictures to reddit or other pic submission sites a lot of my biz partners post blogs/pics and get a lot of return visitors that way. Just make sure it's unique and eye catching and you should get good results (which I don't think you'll have a problem doing)
    Last edited by stacytaylora; 1 September, 2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: added sug.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by stacytaylora View Post
    Please keep us posted on earnings! I hope it works out for you and you get your advertising space filled. Seems you've been putting a lot of time into your project and I hope it pays off for you. Have you tried submitting your pictures to reddit or other pic submission sites a lot of my biz partners post blogs/pics and get a lot of return visitors that way. Just make sure it's unique and eye catching and you should get good results (which I don't think you'll have a problem doing)
    Here are the clicks I got from Twitter -- There weren't more than 500 clicks though But that might be because it was on a Sunday
    Here are the stats from Twitter from the past week:


    I'm going to start advertising as soon as I have a steady amount of traffic daily, currently there are only like 250 unique visitors on average.. So I'll post some more first and than start the advertising!
    |Nico Lawsons

  6. "Adult Diary: First adult project" and "16 years old" do not go together. It sounds like a pedobear trap to me. Seriously, the very idea is a major turn off - not sexually, but the concept is troubling.

    Its like waving a flag to all the pedophiles out there - "here I am and I'am only 16!!!"

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by texashiker View Post
    "Adult Diary: First adult project" and "16 years old" do not go together. It sounds like a pedobear trap to me. Seriously, the very idea is a major turn off - not sexually, but the concept is troubling.

    Its like waving a flag to all the pedophiles out there - "here I am and I'am only 16!!!"
    Will it sound better in 2 years?
    |Nico Lawsons

  8. #28
    For the big fans, here are September's stats:

    I'm trying to get more search engine traffic, but I might try just to upload pictures with a BabesCast.Com watermark to other websites -- or add videos to the known websites with a watermark to BC.

    At the moment I'm searching for a good company to show advertisements from, it's a pain in the ass though
    |Nico Lawsons

  9. wow those babes are hot. can you tell me which hosting allow such, i'm trying to concider creating my own


  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthehell View Post
    wow those babes are hot. can you tell me which hosting allow such, i'm trying to concider creating my own
    I'm using Hostgator (Affi Link) as a host, they allow legal adult content to be on their servers and they are amazing so
    |Nico Lawsons

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adult CPM networks ?
    By bluearrow in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11 May, 2009, 20:58 PM
  2. Adult CPC?
    By elbandelero in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 7 February, 2009, 06:10 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •