Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Any idea on how to get 10$ on PayPal by Saturday?

  1. #1

    Unhappy Any idea on how to get 10$ on PayPal by Saturday?

    Hello,
    Usually there is money enough on my PayPal accounts, but this time it's all used for stupid domains and other stuff. I'm hosting my proxies at O2 and had to upgrade bandwidth already, but the 17th I have to pay the bill to keep hosting my proxies over there.

    Now I'm searching for some things I can do to earn 10$ fast -- I know there isn't get a quick rich scheme, but there should be something I could do to get 10$.


    Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    |Nico Lawsons

  2. #2
    Sell your NB's, it will help already.

  3. #3
    I've tried to sell them in another thread for 9$. But if it won't sell, I might sell them for 6$ indeed

    I've also put a site for sale on DigitalPoint (which is also on NB, but so far zero bids).

    Hopefully I'll have the money soon enough
    |Nico Lawsons

  4. #4
    Try selling your Sig. If nothing works, its time to get to work. Do some quick linkbuilding for some1 with some quality links if u have or do Forum posting.
    100 posts will easily get u $10.

    P.S. I like keeping track of High PR links. So if i ever feel the need for $, i always have plenty of high PR(4+) pages to provide some1 or place links.

  5. #5
    Hi Aquarezz,

    10$ in all? I might lend you the .

    Regards,
    H.

  6. #6
    Why not auction one of your proxies? I'm sure if the price is right, people will buy them from you.
    Multiple File Mirror | Free Public Rapidleech Server

    ElevatedServers.net - starting from $3.99/mo
    30 days moneyback guarantee | 99.9% uptime SLA | 24/7 Support

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    I've tried to sell them in another thread for 9$. But if it won't sell, I might sell them for 6$ indeed

    I've also put a site for sale on DigitalPoint (which is also on NB, but so far zero bids).

    Hopefully I'll have the money soon enough
    If not wrong, 1000 $NB is worth $6, so you should sell around $5.


    DCB

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DotComBum View Post
    If not wrong, 1000 $NB is worth $6, so you should sell around $5.


    DCB
    You're wrong.

    Will buys $NB for $6 per 1000 block. He sells $NB for $10 per 1000 block. This means that, in theory, the user-value of $NB should be around $8 per 1000 block. Buyers want $NB, but probably want them as cheaply as they can... Sellers want money, and probably want as much of it as they can get.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    www.TheIMForum.com
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    You're wrong.

    Will buys $NB for $6 per 1000 block. He sells $NB for $10 per 1000 block. This means that, in theory, the user-value of $NB should be around $8 per 1000 block. Buyers want $NB, but probably want them as cheaply as they can... Sellers want money, and probably want as much of it as they can get.

    I see, that means Will is paying lesser than it's worth Also I think it's better to say $NB in term of $NB instead of block which would causes confusion.

    DCB

  10. #10
    Talking generally here - it depends on the skills you have. What can you do and what are you good at? Answer those questions and see what you can provide for a service.

    Obviously doing something like affiliate marketing isn't going to be helpful as you're only paid out weekly.
    Programmer, web developer and entrepreneur.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11 November, 2010, 20:14 PM
  2. [Announcement] Saturday Night Chat
    By javanx3d in forum Announcements and Suggestions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17 August, 2010, 20:35 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 18 February, 2010, 18:47 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22 November, 2009, 06:53 AM
  5. Site Maintenance on Saturday, August 8
    By sturat in forum AdSense
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 8 August, 2009, 19:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •