Hello NetBuilder folks!
Tomorrow, my exams will be finished. In 24 hours I'm going to be hanging around in a bar probably, drinking, smoking.. all the stuff I shouldn't be doing!
But that isn't the thing we're here for right? Right! Now that I'm partly finished with all work for school, I'm having some spare time to start building some websites again. I have some major plans, and would like to see them getting succeeded. I'm going to work at the following hours:
- 9.30 - 12.00 (9.30 - 12.00)
- 13.00 - 15.00 (1.00 - 3.00)
- 15.00 - 17.00 (3.00 - 5.00)
- 20.00 - 22.00 (8.00 - 10.00)
The normal hours are my hours, the hours between brackets is for the American people. I don't know if it's AM or PM but that doesn't matter
Ok here are the things I would like to get done by the 9th of January:
- Build a blog on my personal website, find a good template & place a post per day with webmaster information.
- Do some thinking for a great hosting company Leon & I are going to start in a few months.
- Do some more work, promotion & support for InfinitumHost. Also learn more about working with a VPS, dedicated server etc.
- Start a blog that could possibly get some media attention, let's hope it pays off.
- Offering two new services.
Ok so as you see there is a lot to do, if I do have some time left I'm going to start another project I would like to do to help webmasters. It's not really about sharing knowledge or something (as I do need to learn a lot myself, still), but actually something awesome to do.
Now a few questions so it was actually worth reading all these lines of text:
- Are these good hours to work? What do you use as working hours (if you are a fulltime webmaster, or if part-time, what hours do you use).
- Would I do one project at a time or start some and if I get bored start another one etc? Or is that a wrong way of doing stuff?
- What cool WordPress layout would you suggest for a personal blog where I'd share some of the stuff I know about?
Thanks in advance for answering all/some questions. I'm going to keep you folks updated with the latest news and will try not to fail at this!