Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: How to change a business account to personal in Paypal?

  1. #1
    hendricius's Avatar
    hendricius is offline The Interwebs are mine!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts

    How to change a business account to personal in Paypal?

    Unfortunately I took my account in paypal as a business one. So the thing is am getting high charges for every transactions. Even for receiving money I got charged. It's crazy to waste money.

    Do you have any idea about changing this business account to personal? I heard that one can have two accounts in paypal is it true?

    waiting for some good advices..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  2. #2
    Melissa's Avatar
    Melissa is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
    • Log into Paypal
    • Click on 'Contact Us'
    • Click on 'Contact Customer Service'
    • Inder 'Ask Your Question' select 'My Account > ' and 'Changing Account Type'
    • In the Subject field, mention you want to downgrade to a Personal account

  3. Thanked by:

    sam (9 August, 2009)

  4. #3
    hendricius's Avatar
    hendricius is offline The Interwebs are mine!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    • Log into Paypal
    • Click on 'Contact Us'
    • Click on 'Contact Customer Service'
    • Inder 'Ask Your Question' select 'My Account > ' and 'Changing Account Type'
    • In the Subject field, mention you want to downgrade to a Personal account
    Hi friend,

    am just sending an email to paypal as per the guidelines you have given above.

    Thank you for the help..I hope this will help me..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  5. #4
    SeriousBiz's Avatar
    SeriousBiz is offline Newbie Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    If you give them a call they'll downgrade your account live at the phone.
    Just in case they don't reply
    Free Male Enhancement Pills Affiliate Program for Webmasters and Internet Marketers
    $25/$30 per free trial. Converts like crazy, even on untargeted traffic (it does for me ).

  6. #5
    hendricius's Avatar
    hendricius is offline The Interwebs are mine!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousBiz View Post
    If you give them a call they'll downgrade your account live at the phone.
    Just in case they don't reply

    First time i contacted them via email and asked for some help. As you said they did not reply. This is my second mail to them. I expect them to solve this issue. Or I will throw the account to Recycle bin for a day and after that i will permanently delete it lol
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  7. #6
    badmash's Avatar
    badmash is offline Aham Brahmasmi
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 139 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    First time i contacted them via email and asked for some help. As you said they did not reply. This is my second mail to them. I expect them to solve this issue. Or I will throw the account to Recycle bin for a day and after that i will permanently delete it lol
    Buddy you must wait for 7 to 10 days to get reply from their side . They will reply you but the network is so big that our request take too much time . You can make one new account and use it for small payment options and wait for their reply .

  8. #7
    hendricius's Avatar
    hendricius is offline The Interwebs are mine!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    Buddy you must wait for 7 to 10 days to get reply from their side . They will reply you but the network is so big that our request take too much time . You can make one new account and use it for small payment options and wait for their reply .
    Yeah you are very correct man, It's taking too much of time to get a proper reply. And the first replies from them were automated, electronic messages.

    If the issue is not solved am gonna take a new one..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  9. #8
    badmash's Avatar
    badmash is offline Aham Brahmasmi
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 139 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    Yeah you are very correct man, It's taking too much of time to get a proper reply. And the first replies from them were automated, electronic messages.

    If the issue is not solved am gonna take a new one..
    Even I have faced this problem but few month back I created one more account as a personal stats . Premium account is not good for small webmasters because they deduct some good amount on every receiving which is very less in simple standard account .

  10. #9
    hendricius's Avatar
    hendricius is offline The Interwebs are mine!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    527
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
    Thanks a lot paypal..

    After a long time and series of emails they have changed one of my business account to a personal one..

    With a warning that if am upgrading again it is not possible to make personal..
    Follow me on Twitter: @hendricius

  11. #10
    Zash's Avatar
    Zash is offline WiredStorm.com - Lightning Fast Web Hosting
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    1,137
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 121 Times in 93 Posts
    I just downgraded my account last week. The only thing to remember is that they only offer 1 downgrade per account, so you can't downgrade it again if you choose to upgrade it.
    WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
    █ Lightning Fast Shared and Reseller Hosting
    █ cPanel with Softaculous and 24/7 Email (Ticket) Support
    Biodegradable Sunscreen - Unblock Facebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11 November, 2010, 19:14 PM
  2. [WTS] i want to sell my personal Rapidshare Account
    By lavangiriece in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2 October, 2010, 09:46 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 6 March, 2010, 16:02 PM
  4. PayPal Suspends Personal Payments to India
    By Samker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23 February, 2010, 09:54 AM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 18 February, 2010, 17:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •