Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: How much my site worth ?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy101 View Post
    If you have a good offer on your virtual real estate, maybe trade it for real land

    The website can disappear as quick as pulling a plug on a server, or a Google Algorithm update, but it needs military force to take your land.
    good one ... but land can't make good money here (ROI is very poor here), only worth invest for long term

  2. #22
    As long as you own some land it is good to develop websites for potential future gain. In Japan I own my land but the house has almost no value. I'm in for the long term say 10 years.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy101 View Post
    As long as you own some land it is good to develop websites for potential future gain. In Japan I own my land but the house has almost no value. I'm in for the long term say 10 years.
    cool .... u have land in Jap ? that will be best investment , nothing can beat u

  4. #24
    cool .... u have land in Jap ? that will be best investment , nothing can beat u
    63 tsubo But some high value web sites would be nice to sell on Flippa etc.

  5. #25
    Or you could trade it for race horses

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by javanx3d View Post
    Or you could trade it for race horses
    no race horses ... i used to breed (share with few friend) in toowoomba ... not an good idea

  7. #27
    Ha! I'm from U.S. horse country in Kentucky. We needed the Saudi's to bail out the industry in the 90's to keep it going.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by javanx3d View Post
    Ha! I'm from U.S. horse country in Kentucky. We needed the Saudi's to bail out the industry in the 90's to keep it going.
    u guy lucky ...we have to work in apple firm to bail our self out .... miss those day

  9. #29
    Dude, the only thing worse than working a fruit farm is working tobacco fields! Those experiences still root me in my current work online and off.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by javanx3d View Post
    Dude, the only thing worse than working a fruit farm is working tobacco fields! Those experiences still root me in my current work online and off.

    hahhahahaha i do have some experience in tobacco but only work for two day, i can't stand up next day , grape and apple is best ever job compare with tobacco ....
    Hahahaha we have similar experience

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is a Flippa Clone Site worth it?
    By iowadawg in forum Business
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16 March, 2011, 18:45 PM
  2. are these domains worth really?
    By garfish in forum Domaining
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29 December, 2010, 04:01 AM
  3. adCenter - is it worth it?
    By irahat in forum Promoting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14 August, 2009, 18:02 PM
  4. is it worth it?
    By chunkmarketing in forum Promoting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19 February, 2009, 16:23 PM
  5. Is a link on PR3 worth something?
    By Aquarezz in forum Monetizing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14 January, 2009, 14:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •