Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: How to start with the online business?

  1. #31
    Took me out happy to read this comment. You are really blow job, things are happen in the world elegant nice post. Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

  2. #32
    ROFL. We normally don't really need posts that just say "Thanks fer yer share"... that's what the "Thanks" button is for, but I just cant bring myself to remove a comment that compliments someone by saying "You are really blow job". I have no durned idea what it means but it must be good.

    For future reference though, please use the Thanks button to express your happiness.

    You might want to also look for a translator program that wasn't created by the Monty Python team.
    -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. --

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    You might want to also look for a translator program that wasn't created by the Monty Python team.
    Does that mean that you don't think that "you are really blow job" is a compliment? I wonder if that guy has any idea about what that means.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  4. #34
    Thanks a lot for share so nice information and I don't decide that whats the best for me.

  5. #35
    There are many options to start the online business. First of all you have to make a website which has relevant information and relevant content as well. Affiliate marketing and SEO business will give you the right direction for growing your online business.
    Last edited by ritamike; 22 August, 2012 at 11:38 AM.

  6. #36
    First of all You have to make website which has relevant information
    Relevant to what?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy101 View Post
    Relevant to what?
    What a relevant question!
    Life is meant to be experienced, not observed. ~ Me

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by robjones View Post
    ROFL. We normally don't really need posts that just say "Thanks fer yer share"... that's what the "Thanks" button is for, but I just cant bring myself to remove a comment that compliments someone by saying "You are really blow job". I have no durned idea what it means but it must be good.

    For future reference though, please use the Thanks button to express your happiness.

    You might want to also look for a translator program that wasn't created by the Monty Python team.
    I think his friend is probably a practical joker who told him to write this and that it meant something else.

    Having lived in several different countries I have encountered quite a few characters like that.
    I am also a writer for Serpholic Media. You can find some of my articles here: Serpholic Media Blog

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    I think his friend is probably a practical joker who told him to write this and that it meant something else.

    Having lived in several different countries I have encountered quite a few characters like that.
    It is a human thing. You never see dogs doing stuff like that.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin


  10. You can choose according to your interest in which you wants to go.

    { link removed by mod. Please use the signature system. }
    Last edited by TopDogger; 11 October, 2012 at 11:47 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18 May, 2010, 21:48 PM
  2. Domaining Business. How to start?
    By rome9t9 in forum Domaining
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10 October, 2009, 21:37 PM
  3. Should I Start Blogging for Business ?
    By sturat in forum Business
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 3 January, 2009, 10:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •