Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PayPal increased Fees and Policy Update

  1. #1

    PayPal increased Fees and Policy Update

    PayPal has increased their already high fees,especially for crossborder transactions (*), and amended their policies including buyer protection.

    Additionally, you can now accept installment payments.

    I (Brazil) now pay 7.4% + Fixed Fee !!!

  2. #2
    I almost always use MassPay to limit my fees to $1 per transaction.

    I hate sharing more than is absolutely necessary with PayPal.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    I almost always use MassPay to limit my fees to $1 per transaction.

    I hate sharing more than is absolutely necessary with PayPal.
    Thanks for reminding of MassPayment. There seem to be no crossborder fees indeed. 2% capped at 1 dollar

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Habaku View Post
    Thanks for reminding of MassPayment. There seem to be no crossborder fees indeed. 2% capped at 1 dollar
    Awesome!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  5. Hmm it is ok but most of my clients paid me normally and paypal deducting around $2+ for each $50 transaction .

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by badmash View Post
    Hmm it is ok but most of my clients paid me normally and paypal deducting around $2+ for each $50 transaction .
    Right now a customer has offered me 200$ for a service for which I have been asking 250$.

    I responded that I will accept the 200$ if they come by means of mass payment.
    I'll let you know if customer(s) are willing to help to bring PayPal fees down.

Similar Threads

  1. BoilingPoints increased!
    By Joel in forum Community Building
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27 February, 2010, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 18 February, 2010, 18:47 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22 November, 2009, 06:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •