Searching For A Business partner
After a lot of sleepless nights, boring schooldays and a lot of thinking I've decided to start all over again. To start off, I used to earn a few hundred monthly before but suddenly it looks like all of that is gone. And than something came into my mind, when I used to earn that amount of money I had a business partner from Holland. We used to create websites together and share the money, but because he had no time anymore we sold everything and went our own way.
I'm sure I can handle many sites on my own, but websites get much better when you can work on them with two people. It doesn't mean that every created website should be for both of us, we can talk about what we want to do both (and share the revenue) and what not.
Here is where I'm looking for:
- A person that can make blog posts (Ofcourse blog post work will be spreaded between us two)
- A person that is used to work with WordPress and can work with a few other scripts (basic knowledge)
- Someone I can trust
- Someone with good ideas
- Someone that is willing to learn and share tricks & tips.
Here is information that might be usefull to you:
- I'm 16 years old, it might look young but I've done more e-business than some adults can think of
- I'm living in Belgium
- I've made a lot of blogs already
- I'm known and have an overall good reputation and awesome feedback on webmaster forums
Alright, if you're willing to help, I'm going to look if it's fine or not. You might be the most perfect person, I can ignore you -- but don't think it's because I don't like you, I'll just have to think a lot about this before choosing someone. Joint ventures usually go wrong with me when I have to do 70% of the work and the other person does 30% of the work ;) Keep that in mind before contacting me!
Thanks in advance for replies and/or PM's.