Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Where to find Liberty Reserve money?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Where to find Liberty Reserve money?

    Hi,
    I'm willing to buy a VCC to verify my Paypal.. but the problem is that I don't have Liberty Reserve money
    I will do it here: Order page, Buy cheap VCC with Liberty Reserve
    If that gives some more info...

    Now, you guys know some places I can exchange Paypal for Liberty Reserve?

    *Fingers Crossed*

    Greets
    |Nico Lawsons

  2. Can't you still get Liberty Reserve currency through these guys?

    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  3. #3
    SuperChange - Instant exchange Perfect Money, Liberty Reserve, V-Money, Pecunix -- you can use automatic exchange services. I do recall there being one that used to convert eGold cash into Liberty Reserve, but I can't remember the name.

  4. #4
    I kinda like this one:
    SuperChange - Instant exchange Perfect Money, Liberty Reserve, V-Money, Pecunix

    The others aren't very clear (or maybe it's just me)

    The thing now is that I need pecunix or V-Money -or perfect money...
    Hmm anyone that can help for that?
    Or does somebody here on the forum has LR for me? (In exchange with Paypal)

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    Or does somebody here on the forum has LR for me? (In exchange with Paypal)
    In no way will Net Builders encourage that, you would only end up having another bad PayPal experience.

  6. Be careful in trying to fool PayPal. You're in the EU. PayPal will let you open an account and put money into it with only a VCC. But when you try to spend the money, PayPal will demand a copy of your government issued photo ID.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.Spencer View Post
    Be careful in trying to fool PayPal. You're in the EU. PayPal will let you open an account and put money into it with only a VCC. But when you try to spend the money, PayPal will demand a copy of your government issued photo ID.
    That's not strictly the case. Anyone in the EU can open a Paypal account and use the funds, and verification isn't asked for until you have deposited 1000€ into the account, and if you still don't provide verification when the account hits deposits of 2500€ then your account is suspended.

    Verification happens in two steps, the first is verification of your bank account number or credit card by depositing a few cents into the account, which must also be in the country you are resident in. Then follows verification of your identity and shipping address, both of which require you to upload or fax copies of your ID or passport, and a utility bill, residence certificate, or bank statement.

    These rules are part of the EU anti money laundering legislation and have little to do with Paypal in Europe, and non-residents opening Paypal accounts here and using a VCC to verify it could find themselves in serious trouble with tax and customs authorities, and all assets in the EU confiscated.

    I realise someone in India or China who never plans to visit the EU might not be concerned about this, but remember the EU is at the forefront of money laundering initiatives and is applying pressure on other nations to comply with their regulations, and after the debacle of the US financial crisis EU pressure means a lot more these days since the Euro is one of a small handful of currencies in demand for being stable.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by elbandelero View Post
    That's not strictly the case. Anyone in the EU can open a Paypal account and use the funds, and verification isn't asked for until you have deposited 1000€ into the account, and if you still don't provide verification when the account hits deposits of 2500€ then your account is suspended.

    Verification happens in two steps, the first is verification of your bank account number or credit card by depositing a few cents into the account, which must also be in the country you are resident in. Then follows verification of your identity and shipping address, both of which require you to upload or fax copies of your ID or passport, and a utility bill, residence certificate, or bank statement.
    Thanks for the detailed clarification!
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

  9. #9
    Hmmm.. maybe I just buy 3.50$ info's than on Dynadot...
    Too bad but it is like that

    Greetz
    |Nico Lawsons

  10. Your safest bet right now would be to ask one of your parents to open a PayPal account.
    Submit Your Webmaster Related Sites to the NB Directory
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Find Blog Posts - find, comment, FREE backlink, FREE traffic
    By stickycarrots in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13 June, 2011, 02:09 AM
  2. Liberty Reserve
    By vectro in forum Business
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 9 February, 2010, 02:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •