Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Your MMO story/journey

  1. #21
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    @simon
    uups..don't mean to patronize you, since i know you're good in flipping site . Anyway, actually since you're already experienced in some business such flipping and proxies, and to reach your nice car dream. you already have some business chance. I think doing this will make you quick to reach target, then just to develop teenius only :

    - e-book about proxy business
    - e-book about flipping site
    - flipping site consultant

  2. #22
    Marcell Purham's Avatar
    Marcell Purham is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have come a longs ways! I will just list my journey in short descriptions

    Started 2006-Marketing/creating basic websites
    2007-Learn new things(MMO,Marketing,Photoshop,HTML,CSS,PHP,Javasc ript) the whole year
    2008- Started creating dynamic websites
    2009- Teaching others, Creating websites/blogs

    There's way more but that a short descriptive list of my journey
    ADD ME ON TWITTER!
    Webdevtuts- Best tutorials on the net

  3. #23
    CoreyFreeman's Avatar
    CoreyFreeman is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 55 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    What do you mean by odd job, sneaky ? Do you mean it's just like freelancing, contest price, etc?
    From your MMO story, i know your field is in design business and writing, right? Do you planning to stay in that field or wanna try another MMO?

    Thanks for participating giving us your journey story
    I mean things like changing the text on an image, or doing small bits of code, or revising an article. Random stuff. And I'm more prone to freelance writing than design. That's what I plan to do for a while.

  4. #24
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Do you receive freelancing writing for any topic or some topic only, sneaky? Because if i would like, i have some plan to buy article for the other and maybe i'll buy it from you.

    @marcell purham
    It's already 4 years since you starting learning about webmaster and mmo. Anyway, what MMO method you running, or you become freelancing website maker?

  5. #25
    Marcell Purham's Avatar
    Marcell Purham is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    Do you receive freelancing writing for any topic or some topic only, sneaky? Because if i would like, i have some plan to buy article for the other and maybe i'll buy it from you.

    @marcell purham
    It's already 4 years since you starting learning about webmaster and mmo. Anyway, what MMO method you running, or you become freelancing website maker?
    I new about making money online in 2007 but i never really tried because I new nothing...It's now 2009 in I know how to MMO, Create websites and so on.

    Right now I am just doing affiliate marketing, and freelance work...I mean It's gotta be sweet when you know how to MMO and design your own things. Sometimes taking the time out to learn something is the way to go
    ADD ME ON TWITTER!
    Webdevtuts- Best tutorials on the net

  6. #26
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Wow, you have a hard journey in this internet world. But it will give you the best in future. Keep to learn and effort, ok?

    Anyway, actually with your skill of making website, you can do site flipping business. Or maybe you just know about how to make site, but no content? If it's like that, how about joint venture with someone?
    So, you're the one who making site template,etc. and your friend manage the content. I think it's not too bad also. And i'm sure if the site template+content is great, it will sell well.

  7. #27
    Marcell Purham's Avatar
    Marcell Purham is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    Wow, you have a hard journey in this internet world. But it will give you the best in future. Keep to learn and effort, ok?

    Anyway, actually with your skill of making website, you can do site flipping business. Or maybe you just know about how to make site, but no content? If it's like that, how about joint venture with someone?
    So, you're the one who making site template,etc. and your friend manage the content. I think it's not too bad also. And i'm sure if the site template+content is great, it will sell well.
    I actually do not have any partners at the moment. I have never tried site flipping but I have heard of it. joint venture? Im clueless.
    ADD ME ON TWITTER!
    Webdevtuts- Best tutorials on the net

  8. #28
    akira07's Avatar
    akira07 is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Do you mean you don't know about JV? Joint venture is making project together with your team, or in other word it's collaboration. Who wanna JV with you? Maybe your family, friend, or even people who you don't know before, you can find it on internet for example making thread on forum.
    The important thing on JV is a trust, witouth trust, JV is not JV, but also don not trust 100% anyway.

    In my mmo journey i just get 1 JV offer, it's about making e-book. And i still considering it, that's why i make thread requesting advice :P

  9. #29
    CoreyFreeman's Avatar
    CoreyFreeman is offline Experienced Net Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 55 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    Do you receive freelancing writing for any topic or some topic only, sneaky? Because if i would like, i have some plan to buy article for the other and maybe i'll buy it from you.
    Just about any topic, yeah. But you can PM me or something if you wanna talk about hiring me instead of asking in a thread.

  10. #30
    Marcell Purham's Avatar
    Marcell Purham is offline Net Builder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
    Do you mean you don't know about JV? Joint venture is making project together with your team, or in other word it's collaboration. Who wanna JV with you? Maybe your family, friend, or even people who you don't know before, you can find it on internet for example making thread on forum.
    The important thing on JV is a trust, witouth trust, JV is not JV, but also don not trust 100% anyway.

    In my mmo journey i just get 1 JV offer, it's about making e-book. And i still considering it, that's why i make thread requesting advice :P
    Yeah I hope to team up with a partner one day. I have tried partnership with some people in it just do not work out but I will find someone one day.
    ADD ME ON TWITTER!
    Webdevtuts- Best tutorials on the net

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Build the Story.
    By Keitho in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 18 April, 2010, 17:48 PM
  2. Pets story
    By DotComBum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 October, 2009, 08:25 AM
  3. The story behind your avatar?
    By CoreyFreeman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15 July, 2009, 09:59 AM
  4. Watsup, Its Jake from Web Journey
    By theblurr in forum Introduction Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13 July, 2009, 02:08 AM
  5. Web Journey Review
    By theblurr in forum Site Reviews
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12 July, 2009, 15:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •