What do you think? Could something like this really help to grow a forum community?
Looking to expand your vBulletin community? Invites System is an ultimate expansion for your vBulletin 3.5.x-3.8.x board that features an interface for your members to easily send our registration invitations to their friends.
- Configurable invite expiration period.
- History of issued invites, with color highlights and options to purge pending, expired or rejected invites.
- Daily invite reminders and expiration notifications, can be turned off if desired.
- Ability to define how often reminders can be sent.
- Ability to reject received invitations.
- Ability to permanently opt out of receiving future invitations, with automatic marking of invite as rejected and with an admincp database management interface.
- Automatic prevention of invites from being sent out to already registered e-mails.
- Automatic prevention of invites from being sent out to the same e-mail multiple times.
- If applicable based on user's permissions, an "Issue New Invite" prompt is displayed in usercp for that user.
- When an invitee signs up, invite issuer is automatically set as a referrer for the invitee, and there is no way to go around that.
- When an invitee signs up, invite issuer and the invitee are automatically set up as buddies. Can be turned off from vBulletin Options -> Invites System
- When an invitee signs up, the invitee can be automatically put directly into a special usergroup, if such specified in the issuer's usergroup settings.
- Human verification to prevent multiple submissions.