5 Tips To Your (Successful) BUM Marketing
If there's anyone who's new to internet marketing the first thing most people try is their BUM marketing.
Part of BUM marketing as we all know consists of article submissions.
Here are some quick tips which you should always keep in mind when creating articles for specifically ezinearticles.com which is a very popular choice.
1. Try to keep the article about 300 words, give the reader some general information but don't get into details, save that for your landing page/squeeze site
2. Use headings to give the article more flair, people will continue to read if you have interesting headings (ex: Your Interview Success Starts Here)
3. Use your resource box to cleverly cloak your links. I like to leave about a third of my article in the resource box where I can strategically position clicks.
The use of this tactic leads me to upwards of 30% CTR on a majority of my articles.
4. Keep the keyword at about 2% or you'll be pestered endlessly to change it.
5. Always keep the tone conversational and light, make it something interesting and use line breaks to keep it and easy read.
Just five simple tips for you to remember when you're submitting your articles to ezinearticles.com
Here's my author bio so you guys can check them out and see what they're about.
Robert Sampson - EzineArticles.com Expert Author Bio