Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: How difficult do you find content gathering for website and SEO purposes?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldorn View Post
    I find it extremely boring and difficult. Writing is not something that interests me.
    I'm more interesting in creating turn-key types of websites. Where users create the content.
    A few example would be
    Coupon codes and discounts for 40,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com
    Photoshop Tutorials, Flash Tutorials and More! P2L Tutorial Search
    Daily Updated New Proxy sites - my own site, which hypocritically of me has articles...
    It's good to do some writing once in a while or do some of the content creation work yourself. But I don't like the blogging sites either. Imagine trying to update 20 blogs with new articles every three days. It can be done, however, you really have to love writing.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    It's good to do some writing once in a while or do some of the content creation work yourself. But I don't like the blogging sites either. Imagine trying to update 20 blogs with new articles every three days. It can be done, however, you really have to love writing.

    You would to love anything you want to do, and to do it well on a regularly basis. You will have to find your passion in this online web development thing. Myself I can sit do coding for hours, writing however nadda, I can stand about 5 minutes of it, then I just start rushing the article as fast I can type out of the door. Also my writing is really crappy, usually full of spelling error, but programming is not so forgiving. xD

    I am willing to live with the fact I probably wont beable to create a bunch of site like Will Spencer. But my passion for programming will probably take me on another path that leads to the same destination. => $$

    Submit new proxies -

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldorn View Post
    You would to love anything you want to do, and to do it well on a regularly basis. You will have to find your passion in this. I really think it boils down to that. It is whats motivate you. :0
    Once you are motivated you can handle the task. I think that everyone should try a little themselves. Even if someone isn't a graphic artist, writer or programmer, it's good to do a task once in the while.

    But yes you should do what you do best and are motivated to do.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Once you are motivated you can handle the task. I think that everyone should try a little themselves. Even if someone isn't a graphic artist, writer or programmer, it's good to do a task once in the while.

    But yes you should do what you do best and are motivated to do.
    Yep I agree, I'm going to try out learning Photoshop design and more CSS, and see If I can find any passion in it. Its really another good skill to have. Else I will have to keep waiting for the next free template, or buy templates. Which can' get really expensive for new projects. Specially when their not proven to be profitable.

    Writing however, I probably will outsource if I ever need it.
    Submit new proxies -

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldorn View Post
    Yep I agree, I'm going to try out learning Photoshop design and more CSS, and see If I can find any passion in it. Its really another good skill to have. Else I will have to keep waiting for the next free template, or buy templates. Which can' get really expensive for new projects. Specially when their not proven to be profitable.

    Writing however, I probably will outsource if I ever need it.
    I just wrote 5 articles. The first one took a while but the 5th I knocked out quick. I don't think I will be able to motivate myself to write a hundred more. So I'll need to outsource the rest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 8 October, 2011, 06:43 AM
  2. [WTS] You Won't Find Better Content... Anywhere!
    By nicolebeckett in forum Content
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8 July, 2010, 21:33 PM
  3. [WTS] Twitter Website - Find First Tweets
    By Aquarezz in forum Sites
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22 December, 2009, 21:37 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28 July, 2009, 08:35 AM
  5. Yahoo Groups to Find Free Content
    By Melissa in forum Building
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11 July, 2009, 16:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •