13 November, 2009, 04:35 AM
PEC is an excellent way to easily prepare a quality article efficiently. Here's what it involves:
How to Effortlessly Write a Quality Article
- Think of a statement that you wish to prove. Densify this. This will become your article title.
- Turn your article title into a sentence. Think of at least three reasons to back this up. This should form your first paragraph, consisting of: what you want to prove and how you're going to prove it.
- Here's where PEC comes into play. Turn the first point in your list (from your first paragraph) into a sentence. Now give an example of this point. Comment on it.
- Repeat Step 3 for all of the points that you listed in your first paragraph.
- Summarize your points together. Comment again. This is your conclusion.
You'll be surprised by how little effort this actually takes.
13 November, 2009, 07:22 AM
This is a great way to blast an article out.
Do you have a link to an example using this method?
13 November, 2009, 10:10 AM
Alright, I've just written an article on "Fruit Nutrition Facts." Aziz will be making a logo - then I'll send it online.
Originally Posted by bogart
14 November, 2009, 09:44 AM
Fruit Nutrition Facts - here's a good example.
28 December, 2009, 07:39 AM
I just used this method to pop out an article for enzine submission. It sure speeds things up. I don't do much writing but for 2010 it's one of my resolutions.
Tags for this Thread