13 November, 2009, 03:35 AM
PEC is an excellent way to easily prepare a quality article efficiently. Here's what it involves:
How to Effortlessly Write a Quality Article
- Think of a statement that you wish to prove. Densify this. This will become your article title.
- Turn your article title into a sentence. Think of at least three reasons to back this up. This should form your first paragraph, consisting of: what you want to prove and how you're going to prove it.
- Here's where PEC comes into play. Turn the first point in your list (from your first paragraph) into a sentence. Now give an example of this point. Comment on it.
- Repeat Step 3 for all of the points that you listed in your first paragraph.
- Summarize your points together. Comment again. This is your conclusion.
You'll be surprised by how little effort this actually takes.
bogart (13 November, 2009), javanx3d (13 November, 2009), Loko (28 December, 2009)
13 November, 2009, 06:22 AM
This is a great way to blast an article out.
Do you have a link to an example using this method?
13 November, 2009, 09:10 AM
Alright, I've just written an article on "Fruit Nutrition Facts." Aziz will be making a logo - then I'll send it online.
Originally Posted by bogart
14 November, 2009, 08:44 AM
Fruit Nutrition Facts - here's a good example.
bogart (14 November, 2009)
28 December, 2009, 06:39 AM
I just used this method to pop out an article for enzine submission. It sure speeds things up. I don't do much writing but for 2010 it's one of my resolutions.
Tags for this Thread