Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: What is Optimal Word Count for Articles and Content?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Does the site have a lot of backlinks with the keyword in the anchor text?
    Hi,

    According to Yahoo site has 266,838 pages and 1,035,705 inlinks

    What do I need to do to check how many of those inlinks are for that key word?

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post
    Hi,

    According to Yahoo site has 266,838 pages and 1,035,705 inlinks

    What do I need to do to check how many of those inlinks are for that key word?

    Sami
    SEO Tool has a Back Link Analyzer - Download Free SEO Link Analysis Software / Link Polularity Tool that shows anchor text that is linking into a page or site.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post
    What do I need to do to check how many of those inlinks are for that key word?
    Use this search query on google.

    allinanchor:"keyword"

  4. #14
    Hi,

    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    SEO Tool has a Back Link Analyzer - Download Free SEO Link Analysis Software / Link Polularity Tool that shows anchor text that is linking into a page or site.
    Ok after a long time of trying to install I got it. I ran the program. with 100 search and with 500 it stalls on me if I run 1000 At 500 for the keyword the site ranks #1 it shows 2 anchor links for that keyword. You want to try?

    Quote Originally Posted by dcristo View Post
    Use this search query on google.

    allinanchor:"keyword"
    Lost with this. How will this tell me how many are for a certain website?

    Butterflies Forever

    Sami
    Current Celebrity Gossip Movies & More TV Site
    Find out how I'm able to get up to 420 backlinks for month, by spending 30 seconds per day...all for FREE! - Click Here

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    I came across this on the webcopyblog

    As a rule, the higher the price of what you are selling, the longer the web copy should be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sami4u View Post
    Hi,
    Ok after a long time of trying to install I got it. I ran the program. with 100 search and with 500 it stalls on me if I run 1000 At 500 for the keyword the site ranks #1 it shows 2 anchor links for that keyword. You want to try?
    I was using some online tools to do this. But they seem to have disappeared. Most likely because they were using a lot of bandwidth.

  6. Usually I keep the length of article between 400 to 500 words. That way, I can even create 2 different articles on two different pages instead of only one.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Usually I keep the length of article between 400 to 500 words. That way, I can even create 2 different articles on two different pages instead of only one.
    With the length of articles between 400 to 500 words, it's possible to target one keyword per article. Which makes sense from an seo perspective in that you are able to align the title, desciption and h tags with the targeted keyword.

    The short articles work well with bum marketing techniques to target less competitive keywords to rank an article to first front page of the search results.

  8. #18
    well for me it is kind of boring to read 2000+ words on article compared to 600 words but packed with all the information you need, it's not always needed to summarize but writing a very long article might bore readers. like me specially..

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,772
    Quote Originally Posted by janicejan View Post
    well for me it is kind of boring to read 2000+ words on article compared to 600 words but packed with all the information you need, it's not always needed to summarize but writing a very long article might bore readers. like me specially..
    I just wrote and article with a wordcount of 359 words. The article covers the topic but really doesn't provide any information that someone would need to inform themselves on the topic.

    In the case of 2000 words, I would be inclined to split it into two separate articles. But a good 2000 word article could attract backlinks and become an authority on the topic.

  10. #20
    I think articles having more than 500 words is always good. Articles word depends upon quality, More word means more information.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] 300 word articles on car rental in the UK
    By blackstuff in forum Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6 October, 2011, 18:34 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28 July, 2010, 10:59 AM
  3. Will guest blog posts count as duplicate content?
    By gavenecko in forum Blogging
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28 August, 2009, 03:47 AM
  4. [WTS] 20 x 250 ~300 word travel articles
    By SEOTherapy in forum Content
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 8 April, 2009, 02:10 AM
  5. [WTS] Articles At 0.004/Word! SPECIAL Promo
    By 5starpix in forum Services
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23 February, 2009, 10:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •