This is a short, constructive review of my experience with the service provider concerning our first order. I am trying to be as objective as possible; however, be aware that by no means this is a throughout analysis or evaluation. Use this information at your own discretion.
- Quantity: 3 articles
- Length: 499, 528, and 504 words
- Coverage: niche
- Segmentation: US local
- Audience: US native speakers
- Grammar and Style: several grammatical errors and difficult to follow at times
- Duplicate content: all three articles passed Copyscape and duplicate content paragraph checking at Google.com
1. Articles were delivered in a timely manner (very fast)
2. Prices were very affordable
3. Articles could be a good starting point for rewriting and can be used for different purposes including link building, etc.
3. Service provider showed willingness to improve, which is something that should be considered for a long term for relationship
1. The articles didn't have a good structure from the opening to closing, which means that it was hard to find the main, secondary and other important ideas
2. Even though paragraphs didn't look like were copied, some of them didn't have a good flow/connectivity either. It was a bit difficult to connect with some statement within paragraphs
3. There were grammatical errors mostly attributed to non-native English speakers. However, if documents are reviewed, errors can easily be spotted and fixed
4. The writer(s) didn't have a good understanding of the situation in which the writing should have taken place. This is mostly attributed to the niche, audience and geographical location, and not negligence attributed to the writer(s) in my opinion. There were some statements that were not congruent with the current socio-economic situation and geographical cognition. It could be the result of not knowing the segmentation and target audience well enough
The overall experience was reasonable for the price. Quality needs to be improved though. There is potential to be explored.
I'd like to thank the service provider for his prompt response and deliverables.