Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: 3$ for 500 words 10 articles daily

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    3$ for 500 words 10 articles daily

    3$ for 500 words 10 articles daily

    No copyscape and dupecope errors

    Our professional writers can write original, copyscape and error free content just for 3$ of 500 words each.
    If we look up to anything than it has to be quality! We are confident to write both UK and US language because our team writers are trained in both these languages. No, I never allow one writer to write both the languages, instead I believe in one man at one work policy for perfection and quality.


    Extra discount on bulk orders.

    Ask for free sample anytime of your choice.

    Sample Articles:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Etiquettes...ate&id=2074339
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Indian-Ins...nce&id=2030997


    On every 100 articles get 5% extra discount.

    Payments via Paypal

    You can PM me the work details or can contact me at shekharriyat@gmail.com

    Also you can join me on IM

    Yahoo id: shekharriyat@yahoo.com
    Gmail id: shekharriyat@gmail.com
    MSN id: shekharriyat@hotmail.com

  2. #2
    If I read this well, I pay 3$ daily and you give me 10 articles (500 words each) daily? That's a great deal! I'm going to buy this if what I just said is true!
    |Nico Lawsons

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    If I read this well, I pay 3$ daily and you give me 10 articles (500 words each) daily? That's a great deal! I'm going to buy this if what I just said is true!

    Its 3$ for per 500 words. Means 30$ daily for 10 articles of 500 words each.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    If I read this well, I pay 3$ daily and you give me 10 articles (500 words each) daily? That's a great deal! I'm going to buy this if what I just said is true!
    $3 for 500 words each article or $3 for 500 words 10 articles

    OP - Can you please clarify this ?

    DON.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by deluxdon View Post
    $3 for 500 words each article or $3 for 500 words 10 articles

    OP - Can you please clarify this ?

    DON.
    3$ for per articles of 500 words. I can provide you 10 articles daily.

  6. #6
    Waiting for NB reviews to place an order. PM me areas of expertise, samples and reviews from prior work. Thanks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalFusion View Post
    Waiting for NB reviews to place an order. PM me areas of expertise, samples and reviews from prior work. Thanks
    PM Sent. Pls check and confirm

  8. #8
    It's still a great offer How long does it normally take till the articles are given? I don't need 10 articles daily, but I might need some from time to time
    |Nico Lawsons

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarezz View Post
    It's still a great offer How long does it normally take till the articles are given? I don't need 10 articles daily, but I might need some from time to time
    Pls mail me for the further details at shekharriyat@gmail.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Martinique, FWI
    Posts
    321
    It's a very great deal.
    Where can we read testimonials/reviews ?

    I'm very interested

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25 February, 2010, 10:33 AM
  2. [WTS] Selling 19 articles of 500 words at only $25
    By sausambros in forum Content
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11 December, 2009, 17:11 PM
  3. [WTS] Buy Articles for $0.50 per 100 words
    By Riccur in forum Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13 October, 2009, 13:19 PM
  4. [WTH] Need Chemotherapy Articles- 10 x 400 words- $40
    By GameOver in forum Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28 April, 2009, 01:47 AM
  5. [WTB] 3 articles 250-350 words each & 2 @ 450-500
    By Mr.Bill in forum Content
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19 April, 2009, 20:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •