I have 7 very well researched and written articles on financial planning and mutual funds investing, from a UK based, native English speaker. For only $12, these articles are a steal.
These articles are of the best quality, not machine spun, and have an average word count of about 560 words each.
All the articles have never been sold before, and will only be sold once. Buyer will retain all rights to these articles.
Articles and word count.
- 1. Things to think about when thinking of Mutual Funds - 514 words
- 2. Why you should begin by setting your financial goals - 485 words
- 3. Combining long and short term financial goals gives you more security - 533 words
- 4. Profit through knowing your money personality and risk tolerance - 510 words
- 5. Saving money is easy when you know how - 642 words
- 6. A brief introduction to Mutual Funds - 629 words
- 7. Three main ways you can profit from Mutual Funds - 590 words
Pricing and payment
- Payment is via paypal. Buyer will then get immediate delivery
- The price is $12 for the entire set ... I will not sell them individually
- For 3,903 words (excluding titles), this works out to far less than half a cent per word!
- A bargain price for such quality articles
Whether you are looking for articles to use on a high quality content site, or to submit to article directories, these articles will more than suffice. They will make a great addition to anyone running a blog or site in the investment or financial planning, or anyone who is looking for great content with which to begin one. The articles do work well as a set, leading naturally from one top to the next
What they are NOT.
- They are not machine written or spun
- They are not simple rewrites of existing PLR content
- They are not full of padding and filler words.
What they are.
- They are premium well researched articles
- They are written in excellent English
- They are unique and CS Passed
- They are full of human readable content and not just filler words for visitors to your site.
For the buyer
Please specify whether you prefer US or UK English spelling. I write in UK spelling, but I do realise that most of the internet speaks American, and I can change the articles to suit your preference before I send them to you, e.g.
--> Color vs Colour
--> Specialize vs Specialise
Articles have now been sold.
Thanks you all.
Last edited by toshihiro; 17 January, 2011 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost